Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Need A House In Lagos At Cheaper Amount - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need A House In Lagos At Cheaper Amount (474 Views)

Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island / ©©©© Beach Front View Land For Sale In Lagos At N15m per plot With Excision / How To Build A House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A House In Lagos At Cheaper Amount by Manicle: 2:34am On Sep 21, 2019
How to Get Accommodation cheaper in Lagos.[b][/b]

I'll start off by saying it is possible to get accommodation cheaper in Lagos. And you don't have to struggle to get it. But I won't go without saying whenever anything involves money in Lagos, one of the things you must look out for is the trustworthiness of the person you are dealing with.

When I first got to Lagos, I lost a whole lot of money. But today, I know better. Okay let's get down to the point. Here's how to get cheap accommodation in Lagos.

1. Make the right search:
Whether it's a phone call or you are visiting the office of any real estate agency, be specific about what you want, where you want it, and more importantly how much you have. This will save you a whole lot of stress as they'd help you look for a house with the exact precision.

2. Meet The Right Agents: When you meet some agents, you spend a lot and get very little in return. Many have fallen victims of agents that will collect certain amounts from them to show them houses, and in the end, they are not satisfied with any. This circle repeats itself with other agents, and before you say ''Jack'', you've spent about N30,000 and you are yet to get a house.

At Homeland, we are very very aware of this, and that's why often times our clients are satisfied with us. We will sincerely let them know if we don't have a house that beats their specifications.

3. Timing:
Don't wait until December/January. Those times, lots of people are moving out of their house to another. Some are leaving to their personal house. During those times, demand is usually high for house, and that's the time most landlords deem it fit to increase the rent of the house.

So, in order to avoid competition, it's advisable to get the house earlier.

For further details you can always ask me. You can also call/WhatsApp me on +2347080225737 if you need a house in Lagos.

Re: Need A House In Lagos At Cheaper Amount by chukwuibuipob: 4:18am On Sep 21, 2019
sad grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Just Out: For Sale: A Newly Demolished Property Located In A Serene Estate Meas / To Let 3 Bedrooms Terraced Duplex All Rooms Ensuite, 3 Tenants To Share Compou / Functioning Filling Station For Sale Along Ikorodu Rd By Irawo B/stop With 6pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.