Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

*important* How To Check When You Registered Your Airtel Sim Card. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *important* How To Check When You Registered Your Airtel Sim Card. (2306 Views)

NIN Registration Deadline: Have You Registered?? / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / How To Flash Any Number Without Airtime With Your Airtel Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*important* How To Check When You Registered Your Airtel Sim Card. by veektall: 4:12am On Sep 21, 2019
Can you remember when you registered your Airtel sim?

Or maybe its been ages you're getting old and memory is failing you.

Or just like me your memory was wiped by the men in Black. grin grin grin

I will be sharing with you an easy way to check when you registered your Airtel sim.

Just dial *946# and there you have it the exact date you registered your Airtel sim and sorry no time just date and it only works for Airtel Sims.

Write this down it might come in handy in the event you want to retrieve your sim.

You can watch the video for clarification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k-LQGlNQNY

(1) (Reply)

Camon 19 Or Samsung S9 Plus Which One Should I Go For / Mtn Freebrowsing Codes / Help! How To Unlock / Open Line Lg At&t Cu720 & Lg Cf360

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.