Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,816 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

BIAFRA: Police Came To Arrest My Father – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Speaks Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Police Came To Arrest My Father – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Speaks Out (767 Views)

Simon Ekpa Launch Biafra Police Patrol Team To Be Called BRF- Pics / Ebubeagu Killings In Awomama: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts (Video, Pix) / Biafra: Police Warns IPOB Ahead Of May 30 Sit-at-home Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: Police Came To Arrest My Father – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Speaks Out by odinceblog(m): 5:29am On Sep 21, 2019

Emmanuel Kanu is the younger brother of leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu. In this interview with OKEY SAMPSON, he urged the police to leave members of their family, while insisting that police were scheming to arrest his father.

Abia state police command denied they were plotting to arrest your father as alleged by IPOB. What’s your reaction?

The question we keep on asking is if they are not plotting to arrest my father, what are they doing in a peaceful community? That is the question I’m asking the CP. Is there any war or problem in our community? The answer is no. Then if that is the case, why creating unnecessary tension in our community?

The CP said police got intelligence report that IPOB members were planning to demonstrate in Afaraukwu over the invasion of their leader’s home by the military and he had to beef up security there. Is this true?

Did the Commissioner of Police investigate that intelligence report?

That intelligence report is a false report because as far as I am concerned, there was no proper investigation carried out. Whoever that gave police that information is perhaps deceiving them; it was a false intelligence report. The question there now is, was there any protest?

There was none. Then why is he still leaving his men within a community that is very peaceful? That is the question everybody is asking.

Police denied ever coming near your home as alleged; that the allegation was mere propaganda. What do you have to say?

READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/biafra-police-came-to-arrest-my-father-nnamdi-kanus-brother-speaks-out/
Re: BIAFRA: Police Came To Arrest My Father – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Speaks Out by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 21, 2019
Okay
Re: BIAFRA: Police Came To Arrest My Father – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Speaks Out by Flexherbal(m): 5:38am On Sep 21, 2019
I do not understand the things happening in this country.
Re: BIAFRA: Police Came To Arrest My Father – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Speaks Out by BBBmall25: 5:44am On Sep 21, 2019
But, I Read A Post Here Sometime Ago That The Military Raided This Man's Home And Kill His Beloved Jack, Father, Mother, Siblings, Body Guards Etc... Abeg Which Father Again? Has The Father Being Resurected Or Cownu Has Two Father? Me No Understand This Ipods Again O With Their Twist Of Narrative O...!

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Police Came To Arrest My Father – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Speaks Out by goodnessme1(f): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2019
BBBmall25:
But, I Read A Post Here Sometime Ago That The Military Raided This Man's Home And Kill His Beloved Jack, Father, Mother, Siblings, Body Guards Etc... Abeg Which Father Again? Has The Father Being Resurected Or Cownu Has Two Father? Me No Understand This Ipods Again O With Their Twist Of Narrative O...!
Hate makes someone not to reason well.
My dear you need love in your life now.
Re: BIAFRA: Police Came To Arrest My Father – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Speaks Out by BBBmall25: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2019
goodnessme1:
Hate makes someone not to reason well.
My dear you need love in your life now.
Which Hate Ma? Is It The One Ur Dilector Is Spreading Toward A Siting President, Yoruba, Fulanis Etc. Among Ur Kinsmen?.,, Or Which Love U Need?, Is It The Type IndecentStar Dilector Displayed With Abino Gf U Need Make I Give U?. Before U Quote Me Again, I'm Not A Yoruba Or A Moslem. Na Confirm Calabar Boy I Be. So Be A Gud Girl E nogu?
Re: BIAFRA: Police Came To Arrest My Father – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Speaks Out by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2019
odinceblog:

The question we keep on asking is if they are not plotting to arrest my father, what are they doing in a peaceful community? That is the question I’m asking the CP. Is there any war or problem in our community?
The question, every brain drained Zombies will run away from!!!

Later them go say, Nigerians hate Buhari undecided how could you not hate a president who left a war zone unattended to and dispatch jobless police men to a peaceful community

odinceblog:
The question there now is, was there any protest?

There was none. Then why is he still leaving his men within a community that is very peaceful? That is the question everybody is asking.

Police denied ever coming near your home as alleged; that the allegation was mere propaganda. What do you have to say?

READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/biafra-police-came-to-arrest-my-father-nnamdi-kanus-brother-speaks-out/
There's no smoke without fire!!!

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnap Gang Leader 'bobby Devil' Gunned Down By Police In Rivers State / APC Crisis: Buhari Walks Out Of NEC Meeting As Oshiomhole Escapes Impeachment / Photos Of Gov. Ganduje Signing The Newly Approved Kano Emirates Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.