Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

How To Get Valid Usa Or Uk Address And Postal Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Valid Usa Or Uk Address And Postal Code (977 Views)

How to get your Google Adsense Pin and Fix Wrong Address and Verification Issues / PLS Who Knows Where The Post Office At Alaba Is Located, Postal Code 102109 / Verify Your Usa Adsense Address And Tax Id (affordable Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Valid Usa Or Uk Address And Postal Code by excelbaba842(m): 6:28am On Sep 21, 2019
How to get USA or UK address and postal code.

How to get valid USA or UK address and postal code personally has been a great task, I have asked friends and gurus that I know.

yet I couldn’t lay my hands on valid address that I wanted, most times I get the address but the postal codes ain’t valid, I get tired seriously on the search of how to get valid USA or UK address and postal code.

When you have not start blogging yet, you made some researches like, “how to start a blog or how to start a successful blog “ that was the challenge for that moment, you passed and search for “Choosing the perfect niche for blogging “ you also passed the challenge and went on to search about “blogging mistakes to avoid “ you’re almost done with it but monetization crossed your mind, you search how to make money blogging.

You See, there are different challenges one face, how to get valid USA or UK address and postal code is another challenge of it own.

Well, you might have faced such challenges before or you’re yet to arrive at the challenge but which ever be your case, luck found you by visiting this page at this very moment of needs, how to get valid USA or UK address and postal code is the topic, sit back while we discuss it.

What could be your reasons for the marathon search of how to get valid USA or UK address with postal code? could it be that you want to apply for UK google Adsense, USA google Adsense account or PayPal account that can send and receive money?

Read more here : [url="https://olamublog.com/how-to-get-valid-usa-or-uk-address-with-postal-code/"]how to get a Valid USA Address-olamublog[/url]
Re: How To Get Valid Usa Or Uk Address And Postal Code by HassieMalcomson(f): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
I appreciate your effort that you are doing to excel in blogging. As a web developer and with some knowledge in the web application world, I would suggest you to use any API either you are willing to pick any payment gateway for any site, or it is about the correct postal codes. By the way, I can also suggest you some authentic sources to fetch updated UK & US postal codes dataset.

First of all, I would suggest you Back4App https://www.back4app.com/database/back4app/zip-codes-all-countries-in-the-world from where you can get the updated postal codes of all countries of the world. And, yes, you can fetch these codes according to your framework, and it doesn't matter either it is Java, PHP or Python. Hopefully, it would assist you because it works under GeoNames free of cost.

Moreover, if you want the official sources, then you should pick the sites like https://postal-code.co.uk/ and https://www.geonames.org/postal-codes/postal-codes-us.html to get an accurate dataset, and you can also use them for exact addresses as well. Best of luck for your blog and blogging career.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Standard Website With Us / Free Website For Free Now / Website Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.