Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,348,437 members, 5,208,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2019 at 10:06 AM

Mysterious Rainbow Appears Around The Sun As Pastor Is Being Buried (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mysterious Rainbow Appears Around The Sun As Pastor Is Being Buried (video) (315 Views) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Rainbow Appears Around The Sun As Pastor Is Being Buried (video) by Premiumwriter: 6:52am On Sep 21
So I came across this video on Facebook yesterday.

A pastor is being buried and a mysterious Rainbow Appears around the sun. Faithfuls took this as a sign that God has accepted the pastor's soul in his kingdom as they continue to praise and marvel at the work of his hands.

Link to the video on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2qYsqoB0oK/?igshid=1tf46pc6w2i4r

Re: Mysterious Rainbow Appears Around The Sun As Pastor Is Being Buried (video) by FatherBona: 7:06am On Sep 21
Only in Africa

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Rainbow Appears Around The Sun As Pastor Is Being Buried (video) by vibre: 7:42am On Sep 21
Africa my Africa grin
Re: Mysterious Rainbow Appears Around The Sun As Pastor Is Being Buried (video) by Lamasta(m): 9:23am On Sep 21
Mysterious kwanu grin

That shows the Pastor too is what
Re: Mysterious Rainbow Appears Around The Sun As Pastor Is Being Buried (video) by EVILFOREST: 4:51pm On Sep 21
AFRICA ntooooorrrrrrrr
Re: Mysterious Rainbow Appears Around The Sun As Pastor Is Being Buried (video) by StrikeBack(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus

Benefits Of Wisdom (12) / Cardinal Dolan: The Pope Hasn't Changed The Church's Teaching On Homosexuality / Is This Normal ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.