Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,170 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging (32568 Views)

7 Reasons Why Tinubu Cannot Win, According To APC Newfound Lover Reno / Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging / See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by Sunnymatey(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2019
No politician ll like to be politically irrelevant.
If by calculations he envisaged that remaining in PDP will make him irrelivant after his 2nd term as governor, then the best bet is to port.
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by Myself2(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2019
They are all chameleons
Wike is just being a sore loser. Whatever steps he takes are inconsequential. His candidate will not be made minority leader of the house of reps

1 Like

Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Amechi is there oo
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by Lugianostar(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2019
So these Wike have not have sense since the last PDP convention as his candidate Aminu Tambuwal betrayed him. Though he had a pound of his flesh for single handedly installing Uche Secondus as PDP national president.

My eyes is watching you 2?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by kelvinginzie: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Wike is playing with the minds of Apc members, lol
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by Tammynator(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Oh, they do have an ideology...chop and quench, chop and quench...
Hahahahahaha. Yeah! Right. Thieving national leaders.

Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by TemmyT002(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2019
See their big stomachs. Anyway, as long as their new relationship makes Ekiti State better, I don't mind. They should carry on.
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by ORIENTATION101: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2019
Lugianostar:
So these Wike have not have sense since the last PDP convention as his candidate Aminu Tambuwal betrayed him. Though he had a pound of his flesh for single handedly installing Uche Secondus as PDP national president.

My eyes is watching you 2?
wike owns pdp.he nutured the party after it went to coma. Those that didn't spend a dime while pdp was in coma have now hijacked the party. The unstable decampees now dictate things. Pdp will regret ever allowing unstable politician like saraki , atiku, dogara,kwankaso hijack the party

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by AmazingELixir: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2019
undecided undecided

Useless blog with inspiration from the legendary archives of the great propagandist and liar Sir Dr Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

First and foremost Wike never stormed out of the PDP convention and the association of Wike and Fayemi is nothing but symbiotic, other governors both from PDP and APC alike had at various times been invited to Rivers state to commission project.

Fayemi as the chair person of the governor's forum bequeath such responsibility.

Op since you've perfected the act of telling folklore tells us what is happening in the attached pic....guess planning to go into nollywood.. grin

Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by signz: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2019
I don't blame Woke, if I was in his shoes I'll probably do same.

Especially now that it's certain that Sai Baba will get his 3rd term wish.
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by themanderon: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2019
United in criminality.
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by seunfly: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2019
It is only fools who thinks this people serve their interest.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by Mires: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

PDP are really daft, they keep scamming people and expect them to be friends after such scam, wike paid all your bills when everyone left them broke, but when Rich Atiku that destroyed the Party for not getting tickets in 2015 came back with money the fools gave themselves like bitchesss to Atiku..

When all SouthEast Governors and Ike Ekeweremadu bowed to Buhari's supremacy, going to Aso Rock almost every week prior to election, begging him for more slots and asking for igbo IGP and worked to give him the constituitionally needed 25% Wike stood gidigba and fought hard for PDP in Rivers against federal might..

If PDP cant give his man Tambuwal Presidential ticket, they cant give his boy chinda HOR minority leader, and they couldnt stand by him during his travails with INEC, the smart thing is to move to APC a party with the ideology of no monkey go dey work make baboons dey chop...

Look at Goodswill Akpabio that Decamped, Buhari rewarded him with the most juiciest Ministerial Slot ever, Enjoying a Budget many times bigger than that of a state, having Niger Delta Amnesty Money in his pocket, same as Silva now enjoyin Petroleum ministry.. Wike also wants abit of gratitude for his hustle

I am sure you don't know what you are talking. Hope you are aware that ministry of Niger Delta is an intervening ministry for just about nine states. It's not as compared to some lucrative ministries.
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by DeviIhimseIf: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

PDP are really daft, they keep scamming people and expect them to be friends after such scam, wike paid all your bills when everyone left them broke, but when Rich Atiku that destroyed the Party for not getting tickets in 2015 came back with money the fools gave themselves like bitchesss to Atiku..

When all SouthEast Governors and Ike Ekeweremadu bowed to Buhari's supremacy, going to Aso Rock almost every week prior to election, begging him for more slots and asking for igbo IGP and worked to give him the constituitionally needed 25% Wike stood gidigba and fought hard for PDP in Rivers against federal might..

If PDP cant give his man Tambuwal Presidential ticket, they cant give his boy chinda HOR minority leader, and they couldnt stand by him during his travails with INEC, the smart thing is to move to APC a party with the ideology of no monkey go dey work make baboons dey chop...

Look at Goodswill Akpabio that Decamped, Buhari rewarded him with the most juiciest Ministerial Slot ever, Enjoying a Budget many times bigger than that of a state, having Niger Delta Amnesty Money in his pocket, same as Silva now enjoyin Petroleum ministry.. Wike also wants abit of gratitude for his hustle

[/s]
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by solmusdesigns: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2019
Mires:

I am sure you don't know what you are talking. Hope you are aware that ministry of Niger Delta is an intervening ministry for just about nine states. It's not as compared to some lucrative ministries.

in the 2018 budget , Nigerdelta got a vote of N53.89 bn and NDDC got N71.20 now do the maths and tell me how many states budgeted that for a fiscal year
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by udosoft(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2019
if only you understand the dynamics of politics,
Hon. Tambuwal equally decamped to APC sometime around October 2014, if we are to judge by your loyalty assertion, Wike should't have supported a man that abandoned their party when they needed him most (2015 Presidential election)
no just kill yourself over politicians
solmusdesigns:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by solmusdesigns: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2019
udosoft:
if only you understand the dynamics of politics,
Hon. Tambuwal equally decamped to APC sometime around October 2014, if we are to judge by your loyalty assertion, Wike should't have supported a man that abandoned their party when they needed him most (2015 Presidential election)
no just kill yourself over politicians

Ok what of HOR minority leadership, isnt Chinda worth it as well
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by nasoeb: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2019
ncha373:
If am wike I for don port
Personally, I dont think wike will decamp to apc even though you can't trust these politicians.
But come to think of it, this is his second term so he may afford to decamp just like amaechi did because they both know one thing, and that is, you can never win an election in Rivers State under apc. So if wike decamp, just like amaechi, his followers will suffer it, because they will lose out on something that was so very close to grasp.
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
I'm only here to read what zombies will say

PDP and APC zombies
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by wingmanIII: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2019
If APC retains power after 2023, EFCC will come for Wike. He looted billions as minister of state
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by DeviIhimseIf: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

in the 2018 budget , Nigerdelta got a vote of N53.89 bn and NDDC got N71.20 now do the maths and tell me how many states budgeted that for a fiscal year
[/s]
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by Babysheart(f): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2019
All of this Problem In PDP reports have one common denominator.

They were all reported by Tinubu's The Nation Newspaper.

That means there's a big chance we are reading pro APC lies.
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by Mires: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Bro, we were talking of ministries. All of a sudden, you brought in States. Any way, no problem. Are you aware that Akwa Ibom State for instance gets about N20bn monthly from FAAC?

Are you also aware that Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Works and Housing, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Power, Ministry of Transportation, etc have better budget than the intervening ministry?
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by DeviIhimseIf: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Ok what of HOR minority leadership, isnt Chinda worth it as well
[/s]
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by luluosas(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Ask them ooooo
AAA593:
Person no fit get friends again.
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by skukimania(f): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2019
See their potbelly! cheesy
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by SirBunky85(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2019
AreaFada2:
There are people who naturally get along irrespective of political party. People do not have to be sworn enemies because of politics.

Both are governors too.

If Wike were to decamp to APC it won't be anything new. Nigerian politicians criss cross parties every time. Be it merging parties, splitting parties or outright cross over.
wike can't decamp to the APC not wen rotimi is still dere
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by Mryacks: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2019
I suspect Wike may eventually decamp to the APC in the future. These guys (politicians) always make moves that favours them at the right time. You can never catch me loosing sleep or having vain arguments defending politicians. Never!
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by mercyviv(f): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2019
PDP, going...going...gone! Amaechi will be laughing at Jonathan and Mama peche now. grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by seanjy4konji: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2019
na thief sabi thief footstep for mountain.
Re: Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging by Charly68: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Ummn ,the permutation ahead of 2023 is loading,trust my people,you must be visionary to reach your goal..keep playing the game and let others be watching behind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service / Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him / The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.