Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag (48028 Views)

Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix / Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by Barthley: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
Most university students of these days are louts, their role models are people that are uninspiring to the sane mind.

Idiots protesting for failure of Naira Marley performing have not protested for the bad water supply in the school, poor laboratories, low electricity supply, irritating hostels and many other important problems, all they know is to keep shouting Marlianz!!! Marlianz!!!
It's easier to make money on street these days.
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by mercyviv(f): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pandemonium all because they weren't allowed to have a mad day dancing to their "soapy" tune. May God help this generation
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=MhannyEra post=82423928]More

Watch Video Here

What are you wating for?
See what one of our Rose Glow Skincare students is doing with the skills she got within a few weeks....

Are you still there asking what and what skincare product to buy for your family?
Why not join the train and start making it yourself with pure organic and botanic ingredients.
You can also package and sell as you can see, it no different from what you throw money away to buy from big cosmetic shops.

Join the class today and be a formulator of all kinds of skincare and cosmetic products.

Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by Ttipsy(f): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
fans or lazy Nigerian yuut
unilag students
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by xaggar(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
youngbang:
angry
Control the crowd!! Control the crowd !!

Marlians come Forward !!! the rest Bleep off

I still don’t know what our Nigeria leaders want, this country is making people feel depressed everyday we listen to naira marley songs to cure the depression and make us feel happy. It only a fool that will believe or say Naira Marley music is a negative impact to Nigerian youth. Naira Marley music is a street vibe, he is just singing what Nigerians like to hear and what is happening in our environment, He don’t need to be criticized he is making his money everyday almost all his songs appears to be the most listened songs in Nigeria currently.

#Certified Marlian

He sings about what happens in the Yoruba Lagos environment.
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by Lamanii22(f): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Passionate888:
Unilag sef na mumu school o, them comfortably invite a known tout to talk in the school but barred a legit hustler from performing..

"Lout" not "tout"
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by sylve11: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Madibah:
Imagine someone slapped me bcuz of this yesterday
I don't understand what they were fighting for
I was supporting naira Marley and the person who attacked me also was shouting marlians marlians

Everything was just scattered fighting for no reason
I regret been in unilag ... The sch is getting crazy everyday

hope you didn't go deaf ? grin cool

Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by Georgekyrian(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
Most university students of these days are louts, their role models are people that are uninspiring to the sane mind.

Idiots protesting for failure of Naira Marley performing have not protested for the bad water supply in the school, poor laboratories, low electricity supply, irritating hostels and many other important problems, all they know is to keep shouting Marlianz!!! Marlianz!!!

Marlians come forward, the rest fvck off!!! cool
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
ehix89:
I will completely ban all concerts if i were the VC for this singular act. You can't have a person who lack good moral value to entertain and be role model to youths of an institute trying to train morally upright citizens.

Kudos to whoever stopped NairaMarley from performing, he should go to where his likes are.

Unilag is a liberal school. Many of you schooled in the bush and aren't exposed one bit so I understand where you're coming from. Unilag Students invited MC Oluomo, you cry. They banned NairaMarley, you cry. They build emission free vehicle, you cry. They rank top 1000 in the world, you still cry. What exactly is your problem?

That school to me is the only school where dreams come true and you can become what you want.
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by ehix89(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
BananaTree:

Unilag is a liberal school. Many of you schooled in the bush and aren't exposed one bit so I understand where you're coming from. Unilag Students invited MC Oluomo, you cry. They banned NairaMarley, you cry. They build emission free vehicle, you cry. They rank top 1000 in the world, you still cry. What exactly is your problem?

That school to me is the only school where dreams come true and you can become what you want.
you must be living in a fool's paradise if you think unilag is the only school dreams comes true.

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by SexytorresE(f): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
Davash222:
Cant expect more from a school that invites MC Oluomo as a special guest of honor in an Educative program.
wtf? shocked
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
ehix89:
you must be living in a fool's paradise if you think unilag is the only school dreams comes true.

I understand how you feel. Argue with your Alma mater.
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by NaijaDonCast(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Marlians
youngbang:
angry

I still don’t know what our Nigeria leaders want, this country is making people feel depressed everyday we listen to naira marley songs to cure the depression and make us feel happy. It only a fool that will believe or say Naira Marley music is a negative impact to Nigerian youth. Naira Marley music is a street vibe, he is just singing what Nigerians like to hear and what is happening in our environment, He don’t need to be criticized he is making his money everyday almost all his songs appears to be the most listened songs in Nigeria currently.

#Certified Marlian
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by djoey89: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Proudly marlian. Go against the norm and oppression... bleep off of you ain't marlian.
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by MrPaul2: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bossontop:
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Jus because dem no allow dem com dance "Soapy" ......lol

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Most people paid because of the soapy dance
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by Martins6545: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
youngbang:
angry

#Certified Marlian

God bless you
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 22, 2019
omoadeleye:
Malians gone violent

Shogsman

Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by Socsed(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Could such had happen in UNILORIN, by now, most of them would've faced Tanke or Eyenkorin.
Lack of discipline.
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2019
Morals has been lost everywhere. He will come and perform his puta nonsense and people will be happy.
Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2019
Citygal:

I just tire for Nigerian youths later they will say the leaders are their problems
Hmmmm, this is deep and true!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by doziefrank07(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2019
Our Government is this..our government is that...hmm..what of we the citizens..just look at te leaders of tomorrow

Re: Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag by achikolo(f): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83121152:

Hmmmm, this is deep and true!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox / Freecuppy Trends No1 On Twitter After Video Show Zlatan Tap DJ Cuppy's Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.