Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Davido’s Sister Sharon Sends Warning To Upcoming Artistes Asking To Link Them Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Sister Sharon Sends Warning To Upcoming Artistes Asking To Link Them Up (1102 Views)

Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Sister Sharon Sends Warning To Upcoming Artistes Asking To Link Them Up by GistMore12: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2019
Davido’s sister, Sharon Adeleke has announced to up and coming music acts and others of like minds to stop sending her messages on social media as she isn’t in any way a music representative of Davido or DMW.

Sharon who is Davido’s elder sister and a businesswoman who owns a hair and accessories company; Ronawigs, took to her Instagram page to make a video to address the issue which seems like an overwhelming one.

In the video, she says she might be Davido’s sister but she doesn’t get involved in anything pertaining to the business side of his music and as such, she wants people to stop sending her messages about linking her up with Davido.

She says if the messages persist, she would be left with no option than to block the senders.

I am in a meeting but i just feel the need to say this real quick.

I am not A&R for DMW. Do you understand? I don’t do music, i’m not a music person. stop sending me music, stop asking me to link you up with David, otherwise i’ll block you. Period! .

Watch Video below
http://gistmore.com/davidos-sister-sharon-sends-warning-to-upcoming-artistes-asking-to-link-them-up

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2qlewSADaQ/?igshid=tqricgzu7dw9

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Sister Sharon Sends Warning To Upcoming Artistes Asking To Link Them Up by GistMore12: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2019
More

Re: Davido’s Sister Sharon Sends Warning To Upcoming Artistes Asking To Link Them Up by Tuoyofelix(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2019
Because her brother is a superstar, she feels she is relevant too. See her big head

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Sister Sharon Sends Warning To Upcoming Artistes Asking To Link Them Up by youngbang(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Davido’s Sister Sharon Sends Warning To Upcoming Artistes Asking To Link Them Up by UncleGist: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
cool
Re: Davido’s Sister Sharon Sends Warning To Upcoming Artistes Asking To Link Them Up by GistUpdates: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
sad undecided

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Dare Take Any Fan Into Your Home - Tonto Dikeh Warns Bobrisky / Wizkid - We Are Out With 100 Girls Last Night / BREAKING!: Kevin Durant Tests Positive For COVID19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.