Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,322 members, 7,850,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Change Your Life For Good - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Change Your Life For Good (292 Views)

11+ Courses You Can Pay To Learn Online That Would Transform Your Life For Ever. / Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal / Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Life For Good by Elliza: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2019
Hi friends, I am ODUNTAN ADEOLA by name, a graduate of Information technology from one of the reputable university in Nigeria.
There is a question I want to ask each and every one of you on this platform, if you are a fresh graduate or already obeyed the clarion, I want to know if economy of this country has what it takes to admit each and everyone of you into an office, if the answer is yes, then I guess you are not a Nigerian, the mistakes most of us do is that we are too dependent on what the government is going to provide for us, because it is our right to receive all of this things from them, but mind you, can that really happen based on the population of this country?
I have come with an opportunity which can help you get a hold of yourself financially and also secure your future, what do I mean by this? Let me tell you that the most consumed product in Nigeria right now, or as a matter of fact in world right now is no longer OIL, almost everybody in the world right now both aged, adult, teenage and kids makes use of data to chat, talk over the phone, make business transactions and do a lot of things, hence dragging down the rate of employment because most of the works and individual would be assigned to in a working place is already been incorporated through technology, All banking transactions can be done through your smartphones, making the request for employees reduce.
If you don’t have data or calling credit on your mobile phone, how do you feel most times? had it been you don’t have data on your phone would you still be able to see this article you are reading right now? Have you ever had #100 bucks on you as your last penny, hungry and at the same time do not have either data or call card on your phone? now you have three problems at a time, what would you have solved first, would you have used the money on food or data? Data right? (DATA IS A NECCESITY).
Now, how do you get that data, is it from the VTU platform your bank advertises all of the time? Do you know how much your Bank gain from you from your recharges using their VTU system? Have you ever noticed that while trying to recharge from your bank, no pin is required while using their USSD codes? The reason is because they don’t care if it was actually you trying to recharge from your account, they just want to get their commission from the telecoms industry, and they are really making millions of money from day to day from the profits they earn from each one of us.
My question now is DO YOU WANT TO GET PAID for your recharges too? Yes it is possible. All you need is a VTU licences. Yes, I can hear your mind probing SCAM right now. Nigeria is always like that, every opportuinity that comes your way will disguise itself as scam not until you start hearing your neighbor or family member‘s testimony.
This company I am about to introduce to you is a Registered company in Nigeria, which means it has come to stay. The CEO of the company is a Nigerian and a lot of people has earned massively from this opportuinity. If you want to know more about this opportuinity and the benefits behind it, DM me on whatsapp 08091833024
PDF files also available to guide you through the journey. Lets Network

(1) (Reply)

Fintech / Job Recruitment At Nigerian Army / The Nysc Dressing Code Addressed By The Dg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.