Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Imarketslive - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Imarketslive (1468 Views)

Kindly Share Your Experience With Imarketslive / Kindly Share Your Experience With Imarketslive / Free Seminar On How To Make $35000 In Forex Trading With Imarketslive In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imarketslive by stormV(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2019
how do i learn forex from the basics, cant afford imarketslive membership, cant even afford anything....HELP ME GUYS
Re: Imarketslive by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Don't use iml abeg.... Go find courses 4 YouTube... Download am and learn
Re: Imarketslive by stormV(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2019
thariodamaniac:
Don't use iml abeg.... Go find courses 4 YouTube... Download am and learn
bro help me... those traders on youtube are lecturing like thet are teaching experts...HELP
Re: Imarketslive by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2019
go to www dot babypips dot com. Note; You need to calm down and learn forex well. Don't be in a hurry. You also need enough capital to start. Practice what you learn on demo and most importantly, don't forget my 1st statement; you need to calm down and lean.

Gracias
Re: Imarketslive by stormV(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2019
sunnyboi:
go to www dot babypips dot com. Note; You need to calm down and learn forex well. Don't be in a hurry. You also need enough capital to start. Practice what you learn on demo and most importantly, don't forget my 1st statement; you need to calm down and lean.

Gracias
thanks man...are you a trader?
Re: Imarketslive by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2019
stormV:
bro help me... those traders on youtube are lecturing like thet are teaching experts...HELP
Search for forex trading course.... Or search for Rayner teo on YouTube.... Or go to tradingwithrayner.com or Google "download the ultimate guide to price action trading"
If after all these u can't still understand then am sorry

3 Likes

Re: Imarketslive by stormV(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2019
thariodamaniac:

Search for forex trading course.... Or search for Rayner teo on YouTube.... Or go to tradingwithrayner.com or Google "download the ultimate guide to price action trading"
If after all these u can't still understand then am sorry
i will check it out..thanks alot bro
Re: Imarketslive by Decallionaire: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerians never learn. Una with iml. That's why these Ikeja marketers have used iml to extort Nigerians without teaching anything. Meanwhile you have everything online for free. Nigerians no dey ever learn lesson.

1 Like

Re: Imarketslive by stormV(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Decallionaire:
Nigerians never learn. Una with iml. That's why these Ikeja marketers have used iml to extort Nigerians without teaching anything. Meanwhile you have everything online for free. Nigerians no dey ever learn lesson.
wat are u suggesting bro
Re: Imarketslive by stormV(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
ReppingLocals:
Sorry to intrude here because something caught my attention.
But you think the best way for newbie to begin his forex career is "PRICE ACTION"?

gat any tips?
Re: Imarketslive by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
ReppingLocals:
Sorry to intrude here because something caught my attention.
But you think the best way for newbie to begin his forex career is "PRICE ACTION"?

Yes, you can only use price action (technical analysis) or fundamental analysis (news and events) most strategies and indicators fall under price action trading..... If you were to trade using indicators as signals and don't know anything about price action then you will be in trouble in the long run.... Because indicators only tend to speculate and in some types of market patterns they won't work... That's why they are so many indicators that work for different strategies and different market types....

(1) (Reply)

Make N70k Before Christmas / Profit Making Business For The New Year / Crypto Coins To Invest In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.