Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update (4805 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A10s Has Finally Received The Android 10 Update In Nigeria / List Of Infinix Phones To Receive Android 10 Update / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by audububa(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

What music player do you use?
Samsung music player
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by MrBONE2(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2019
pdppower:
I'm actually one of the people that will sell mine if I get the right offer. Not that the phone is not good, it is and the battery is fine, but it lacks some features like not being able to screenshot, no OTG etc

grin
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by NLbully(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2019
pdppower:
It seems all of you got me wrong. I didn't say I use a20. I use a10 and it can't do those things I said.

The subject was A20 not A10
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by olabodejinad: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2019
audububa:
I've been using the same A20 for over a month now and I'm happy with it.. People probably sell because they want an upgrade

Exactly, like me too, I have been using mine for about a month and it's been fantastic, I just want something else
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by Jwonder(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2019
pdppower:
It seems all of you got me wrong. I didn't say I use a20. I use a10 and it can't do those things I said.

Oga shut up, even A10 can screenshot, how the hell will you think Samsung will put out a phone without something as basic as screenshot, please stop with this lies, it won't do you no good, stop famzing Samsung, go use your Itel, Techno and infinix

1 Like

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by audububa(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
olabodejinad:

Exactly, like me too, I have been using mine for about a month and it's been fantastic, I just want something else
I want to upgrade to redmi k20

1 Like

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by jacy346(f): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
NLbully:

The subject was A20 not A10
even my a10 does all that, that guy isn't saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by NLbully(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
jacy346:
even my a10 does all that, that guy isn't saying the truth.

I knew it the guy too dey lie
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by Timileyin1234(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
olabodejinad:

U use phone for a month and u wan tu change
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by supersaz66(m): 12:35am On Oct 06, 2019
If you was close to Abuja I would have purchased
pdppower:
I'm actually one of the people that will sell mine if I get the right offer. Not that the phone is not good, it is and the battery is fine, but it lacks some features like not being able to screenshot, no OTG etc
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by bolagbe: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2019
Pls how much is samsung a10 now
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by ddjay: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2019
iAudio:

I'm using android 10 already on Google Pixel 3 Xl. No much difference from android 9.
Google has run out of ideas na
Re: List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update by lanre316: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
pdppower:

I used a10.
It screenshots.
It has OTG.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Android Phones Under 120k In Nigeria / Plz, Hw Do I Reduce Mb Consumption In My Android / I Need A Phone That Has 4g Lte Support Not More Than N35,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.