Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

"Buhari Is Planning A 3rd Term" - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Planning A 3rd Term" - Deji Adeyanju (32211 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: "Buhari Is Planning A 3rd Term" - Deji Adeyanju by kayusely70(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2019
A fruitless exercise!
Re: "Buhari Is Planning A 3rd Term" - Deji Adeyanju by meetmeonline: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
festacman:

I pray that, may the wonderful promises of Jonathan's stay in office be the (same quality) of promises and actualization that you, your spouse, your siblings, parents and their descendants will always get from everyone they meet again in this life!...

Please say amen

I have said absolutely nothing about Jonathan or his Government and have not identified with it publicly but you have presented to me Buhari's government as my promise. So now, leave out Jonathan for me and accept the (good) Buhari's promise to be the same you will ever get all your life.

If you strongly believe in Buhari (and not just being sentimental or bias) please confess your reality to his style publicly as you have written above;

... and may the wonderful promises of Buhari's 2nd term be the (same quality) of promises and actualization that you, your spouse, your siblings, parents and their descendants will always get from everyone they meet again in this life!...

Say amen please or show the whole world you are of double standards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike / Buhari Withholds Assent To Electoral Amendment Bill, Gives Reasons / Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.