Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards (7712 Views)

Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day / Buhari Departs For Mauritania, To Receive ‘Peace Award’ / Tambuwal, Dino Melaye, Shina Peller, Ned Nwoko Bag Peace Achievers Int'l Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards

Sokoto State Governor, Alh. Waziri Tambuwal, Hon. Ned Nwoko, Oba Saheed Elegushi have been penned down to receive the Peace Achievers Award from the Peace Ambassador Agency.

In a statement signed by the Chairman planning committee, Amb Kingsley Amafibe, and made available to Igbere TV, the group will be honouring great peace agents, who have done commendably well in peace building and social justice.

Others to receive the Peace Achievers Awards are Abdullahi Bashir Haske, Dr. Takon Samuel Ojong, Hon Charity Vedelago and other prominent figures in Nigeria, Africa and across the globe.

The statement also mentioned that Sen Dino Melaye, Anastancia Ndhlowu, Dr. Frank Buyanga Sadiqi, Dr. Smelly Dube, Prince Dr. Onyeka Eze, Hon Hgumah Victor Ihochi, King Ateke Michael Tom, Charles of play network, Hon Kingsley Chima Uju, Chief Johnbosco Onunkwu, his excellency, Amb. Dr. Edd Branson, Mr matthew Obono, Hon Shina Peller, Mr Uche Igbokwe, Isabelle Ayuk, Mr Abisoye Ayoyinka Fagade, Chief Isaac David Balami, Mr. Uche Igbokwe, Brymo, Mr Alex Nwankwo were also going to be honored.

According to the organisers, the 8th edition of Peace Achievers International Conference and Awards will hold in Abuja Nigeria, on the 21st of September at Transcorp Hilton Abuja, Nigeria. Amafibe said the award will be recognising and honouring those who have contributed earnestly to nation building, through peace related programs and advocacy.

The statement stated that the Peace Achievers International Awards, is one amongst the few peace awards, that celebrates prominent figures from across the world.

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/1010097/tambuwal-nwoko-oba-elegushi-others-receive-peace-achievers-awards/

Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by Tolexander: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Sokoto State Governor, Alh. Waziri Tambuwal, Hon. Ned Nwoko, Oba Saheed Elegushi have been penned down to receive the Peace Achievers Award from the Peace Ambassador Agency.
These ones just listed wealthy men who they can collect money from after giving then wooden slabs with inscription.

15 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by Flexherbal(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2019
Tolexander:
These ones just listed wealthy men who they can collect money from after giving then wooden slabs with inscription.

Hahahahahhah!
Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Peace acheiver award indeed.

Seriously, when I read some daft comments on serious topics on this forum I feel Nigerians have not really suffered enough and our leaders have not been bad enough. By the time we start buying one cup of garri for N5000 and our leaders start killing us like chicken for breakfast, only then will Nigerians take Nigeria seriously. The bitter truth is that the Nigerian Youths are not ready to fight for a better Nigeria, they prefer spending all day either spitting thrash on Nairaland or watching BIg Brother Naija and screening Merciless Mercy! Titan Tasha. bunch of f00ls.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by Buliwyf: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Tolexander:

Nailed it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by CaptainMitch: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Accurate, everybody is a hustler.
Tolexander:
Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by Angelfrost(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Tolexander:

Well... The wealthy men are definitely the "Most Peaceful" in a certain 3rd world country (Emphasis on 3rd World). tongue
Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by princetom1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

Seriously, when I read some daft comments on serious topics on this forum I feel Nigerians have not really suffered enough and our leaders have not been bad enough. By the time we start buying one cup of garri for N5000 and our leaders start killing us like chicken for breakfast, only then will Nigerians take Nigeria seriously. The bitter truth is that the Nigerian Youths are not ready to fight for a better Nigeria, they prefer spending all day either spitting thrash on Nairaland or watching BIg Brother Naija and screening Merciless Mercy! Titan Tasha. bunch of fools.

Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by A305: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
What peace did they achieve? I'm curious and see my sig.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by chiblaze07(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nothing goes for nothing... Something must fall out las las

TO THOSE IT MAY CONCERN

SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

TOPIC: How to hatch your snail eggs to ensure an increased number of hatchlings.

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

Wisdomkosi:
Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards

In a statement signed by the Chairman planning committee, Amb Kingsley Amafibe, and made available to Igbere TV, the group will be honouring great peace agents, who have done commendably well in peace building and social justice.

Others to receive the Peace Achievers Awards are Abdullahi Bashir Haske, Dr. Takon Samuel Ojong, Hon Charity Vedelago and other prominent figures in Nigeria, Africa and across the globe.

The statement also mentioned that Sen Dino Melaye, Anastancia Ndhlowu, Dr. Frank Buyanga Sadiqi, Dr. Smelly Dube, Prince Dr. Onyeka Eze, Hon Hgumah Victor Ihochi, King Ateke Michael Tom, Charles of play network, Hon Kingsley Chima Uju, Chief Johnbosco Onunkwu, his excellency, Amb. Dr. Edd Branson, Mr matthew Obono, Hon Shina Peller, Mr Uche Igbokwe, Isabelle Ayuk, Mr Abisoye Ayoyinka Fagade, Chief Isaac David Balami, Mr. Uche Igbokwe, Brymo, Mr Alex Nwankwo were also going to be honored.

According to the organisers, the 8th edition of Peace Achievers International Conference and Awards will hold in Abuja Nigeria, on the 21st of September at Transcorp Hilton Abuja, Nigeria. Amafibe said the award will be recognising and honouring those who have contributed earnestly to nation building, through peace related programs and advocacy.

The statement stated that the Peace Achievers International Awards, is one amongst the few peace awards, that celebrates prominent figures from across the world.

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/1010097/tambuwal-nwoko-oba-elegushi-others-receive-peace-achievers-awards/
Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by madenigga(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
The people just date find who go dash them money.

All that award yet none of the names have done anything remarkable, any award that does not have that Air Peace CEO onyeama I question its integrity.

The guy is the only person I know right now that deserves an award

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

Seriously, when I read some daft comments on serious topics on this forum I feel Nigerians have not really suffered enough and our leaders have not been bad enough. By the time we start buying one cup of garri for N5000 and our leaders start killing us like chicken for breakfast, only then will Nigerians take Nigeria seriously. The bitter truth is that the Nigerian Youths are not ready to fight for a better Nigeria, they prefer spending all day either spitting thrash on Nairaland or watching BIg Brother Naija and screening Merciless Mercy! Titan Tasha. bunch of f00ls.
We are the leaders of tomorrow! When the time is ripe, we'll wake up!

Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by DonTattaglia: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wrong people receiving awards. This country will never work again.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by Chevronstaff: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
AlexReport comes to my mind....grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by sugarboy212(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Awards well deserving it is right?

Fairfield Apartments, Abijo, Ajah, Lagos is selling fast- premium location, notable landmark features such as Novare Lekki Mall, Lagos Business School and so on. Wonderful Lakeside Living. 2 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom penthouse all available for sale. Buy one and win an all expense paid trip to Dubai, buy 6 apartments and get a free 2 bedroom apartments. Contacts at signature
Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Need Nwoko collect peace award. Hmm Right from the time he fvcked and married that girl he is just collecting award right front and centre.
Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by salbis(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
Funny country.
Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by webngnews: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards by PopeFlatino(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin that's him ..he just dey use different monikers
Chevronstaff:
AlexReport comes to my mind....grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ortom: We Spend ₦700 Million Monthly On Pensioners / Jonathan Breaks Silence On Bayelsa Crisis, Knocks Sy / Nigerian Ambassador To Us, Oluwole Rotimi, Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.