Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Help: Is Internal Heat A Sign That I Have Hiv? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: Is Internal Heat A Sign That I Have Hiv? (688 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / I Have HIV I Am Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Is Internal Heat A Sign That I Have Hiv? by NaijaTushboy(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Please nairalanders please make una help me.let me say i had an internal heat which started since 2018 but it wasn't serious not until this august/september that it has started coming out of ma body.my penis is full with this heat and it itches.So last sunday i had sex and i didn't use condom so i am worried coz my sister is scaring me.PLEASE DOES IT MEAN THAT I AM HIV POSITIVE?
Lalasticlala,mynd44,seun pls help me push it to the front page
Re: Help: Is Internal Heat A Sign That I Have Hiv? by Mynd44: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Good see a doctor abeg
Re: Help: Is Internal Heat A Sign That I Have Hiv? by NaijaTushboy(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2019
Mynd44:
Good see a doctor abeg
i'm afraid,what if it turns to be positive.the lady that i slept with is 2yrs older than me oo and she was once our church member and during that time she bin de show kind of interest in me but as i come tell my sister she said that there is no way that the girl fit give me p*ssy if not that she get HIV.i don think tire and if i should get HIV i swear i am going to commit suicide coz i can't stand the shame.

1 Like

Re: Help: Is Internal Heat A Sign That I Have Hiv? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

i'm afraid,what if it turns to be positive.the lady that i slept with is 2yrs older than me oo and she was once our church member and during that time she bin de show kind of interest in me but as i come tell my sister she said that there is no way that the girl fit give me p*ssy if not that she get HIV.i don think tire and if i should get HIV i swear i am going to commit suicide coz i can't stand the shame.

I don't understand who you're explaining all these ones for. We follow you Bleep?? You people would hide in the comfort of your house to fornicate then come here and be disturbing us. You're even threatening us that you'd kill yourself. Chei chokikè anyị ataala ahụhụ grin

2 Likes

Re: Help: Is Internal Heat A Sign That I Have Hiv? by NaijaTushboy(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2019
NoGender:

I don't understand who you're explaining all these ones for. We follow you Bleep??
i pray make e happen 2 u 2 so dat u go also feel the pains.
Re: Help: Is Internal Heat A Sign That I Have Hiv? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

i pray make e happen 2 u 2 so dat u go also feel the pains.

My dear shut up. Nothing would happen to me. I avoid premarital sex as much as I can. And there's something called condoms. Different prices for different sizes. We're in 2019. Anything can happen.
Re: Help: Is Internal Heat A Sign That I Have Hiv? by ignitewatch(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2019
Next time..... When you see pussy you will apply C-Caution.

Go see a doctor...... ASAP
Re: Help: Is Internal Heat A Sign That I Have Hiv? by osazsky(m): 1:23am On Sep 27, 2019
I have a remedy for u,even if its HIV,I was once a victim too
Re: Help: Is Internal Heat A Sign That I Have Hiv? by MedicH: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Go for test na

(1) (Reply)

What Is An Emotional Support Animal? / Can Face Mask Protect Someone Against Covid-19 / Gonorrhea Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.