Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

How To Make Fabric Earrings - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Fabric Earrings (549 Views)

How To Make Fabric Flowers That Pop! / How To Start Ankara Fabric Business In Nigeria / Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Fabric Earrings by emmyjeff19: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2019
There are countless ways to make earrings. If you can put an earring hook on it, then you can turn it into an earring. Fabric earrings are quickly becoming popular. They are cute and shabby and chic. There are also lots of ways to make them, from using plain fabric to lace to fabric-covered buttons. Whichever method you choose, you are bound to end up with something cute and unique!
This Video shows you how to make Ankara Earrings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ucq4AwMmYI

(1) (Reply)

Hi Ladies Pls Patronize My Aunty She Sells Great Wears / Your Vintage Fashion Accessories / I Regret Using AMBUNU HERB In My Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.