Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Cardi B & Offset Celebrate Second Wedding Anniversary ❤ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B & Offset Celebrate Second Wedding Anniversary ❤ (609 Views)

Alexreports,wife Celebrate Second Baby's Birthday With Amazing Family Photoshoot / Chizzy Alichi Kisses Husband To Celebrate Second Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Cardi B & Offset Show Off Their Newly Purchased Mansion: See Clips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B & Offset Celebrate Second Wedding Anniversary ❤ by Haryourmieykhun(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
American rappers, Cardi B and Offset are celebrating their second year of marital bliss.

Although there have been a number of bumps along the way, their marriage is now stronger than ever.

The 26-year-old Grammy winner took to her Instagram to celebrate the occasion with a cute photo and caption;

9/20/17 Happy marriage anniversary hubby❤️ We keep learning and growing. That’s what marriage about.

Her husband, Offset also took to Instagram to mark their anniversary by sharing a compilation of video clips from behind the scenes of their marriage, set to his music “Don’t Lose Me”

He wrote:

Right now is our anniversary no one believed it was actual. We acquired married with out no one understanding as a result of it was solely between us and God! Now we now have stunning Kulture and a giant household. I like you 4ever and after life.

(1) (Reply)

God’s Blessings Travel With Me Everywhere, No Visa - Korede Bello Visits The U.S / DJ Cuppy Surprise Otedola With Speech At Dangote African Center (video) / Bbniaja2019: After 4 Times Of Trailer I Still Made It - Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.