Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Top 20 Must Have Google Chrome Extensions For Bloggers 2019 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 20 Must Have Google Chrome Extensions For Bloggers 2019 (698 Views)

How To Open Blocked Sites On Google Chrome!!! / Google Chrome Have Started Marking Sites Without ‘HTTPS’ As Not Secure.(photos) / Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Must Have Google Chrome Extensions For Bloggers 2019 by snrguy5(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Google Chrome is the most popular browser till date.

The biggest part of Chrome’s success is due to wide array of extensions available for it.

As a blogger, you need to be making using some great Google Chrome extensions.

In this post, I’m going to present you some of the Chrome extensions you need to be using for your blogging and SEO business.

I’ve been blogging from 2013. As an app junkie, I’ve tried and tested almost every popular Chrome extensions and also is using plenty of them for refining my workflow.

Let me present you few of the extensions that I think every blogger should use but befre i start let me explain what google chrome extension

What Is A Google Chrome Extension?
Google Chrome extensions will help the most for bloggers in doing the work easy and efficient. A Google Chrome extension is simply an add-on for Chrome which helps you enable multi-functionality for web pages.

Blogging is really an art. The best thing about blogging is the ability to manage several things. To make this happen, the Google Chrome extensions will play the best role.

Where To Find Extensions In Google Chrome?
You can find these Google Chrome extensions in the Google Chrome app store which is also called Google Chrome web store.

Top 20 Must Have Google Chrome Extensions For Bloggers 2019

The Google Chrome web store is a place where you can find different Chrome addons. You can search for your required addon in the store and you will find several best addons developed by different developers. You can choose the best one among them.

How Do I Add Extensions To Chrome?
After finding the addon you like, you can use it in Google Chrome as an extension. Here are the detailed steps to add extensions to Chrome.

Step 1: Search Extension
Go to Google Chrome’s web store. In the web store, you will see options like themes and extensions. Select the extensions option. Search for your extension in the search bar above.

Top 20 Must Have Google Chrome Extensions For Bloggers 2019

Step 2: Add The Extension
Once you search for the extension, you will find a list of extensions based on your search query. By clicking on the extension you can find all the details like star ratings, developed by, reviews and more details.

Top 20 Must Have Google Chrome Extensions For Bloggers 2019 2

Click on the Add to Chrome button that you will find in the extension page. On the popup that appears, click the Add Extension button. Then the extension will be added to the Chrome browser.

extension adding process

Step 3: Relaunch The Browser
Once the addon is added to Chrome, you need to relaunch the browser. After that, you will find a small icon on the top right corner. Click on the icon and activate or change any modifications required for the plugin.

List Of Best Google Chrome Extensions For Bloggers
To make different aspects of blogging easier, there are so many Google extensions that will help bloggers. Here is the list of some best Google Chrome extensions.

1. Keywords Everywhere
keywords everywhere extension

Keyword searching is the main task for any blogger. Every blogger searches for the ranking of the keywords and the number of searches for that keyword every time. Every time you want to search for keywords you need to visit the Google keyword planner or some other tool.

By Installing these keywords everywhere tool you can access your keywords from the Google search page itself. you can also check the volume, competition, and CPC of keywords right there.

2. SEOQuack
SEOquack extension

Checking the matrix of websites is the main task of the bloggers. Bloggers use tools like Alexa rank checker, SemRush and other tools to check the metrics like keyword density, a list of keyboards and backlinks. The SEOquake extension brings these functions to one place.

SEOquake is a simple plugin with lots of features included. By installing this SEOquake plugin you can enable many SEO related features within the browser itself.

3. Grammarly
Grammarly chrome extensions

Grammarly is best suitable for bloggers while writing content. By using Grammarly we can check for any errors that occur while we write content.

This addon is directly included in the writing space and warns us about the mistakes we type in the editor. You can also find the synonyms of the words you type. You can easily access the Grammarly app from the addon where you can upload a full doc and check for grammar.

4. Lastpass
lastpass extension

The most difficult task for any blogger is to remember tons of passwords he creates in different websites. Chrome has a default password manager where passwords are saved if you click on the save password button for every website. But it is only safe until you clear the cookies of the websites.

To avoid these problems, you can use the add-on named LastPass, where you can save as many as passwords along with the descriptions. In Lastpass you can group websites to different categories like social, payments and many more.

5. Printfriendly
PrintFriendly extension

Whenever we search for the content we always try to save the content from the websites. To save this content, you cannot take long screenshots for the web pages right.

By using this print-friendly addon to Chrome you can make your webpage you are reading into a PDF and save a copy in your browser.

You can save your favorite content from any webpage into PDF format with simple clicks.

click here https://bloggersng.com/top-20-must-have-google-chrome-extensions-for-bloggers-2019/
Re: Top 20 Must Have Google Chrome Extensions For Bloggers 2019 by snrguy5(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Limited Paypal Account / 4yrs Old Instagram With 11k Followers For Sale / PHP Script Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.