Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

"Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song (32362 Views)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Is All Shades Of Beauty In This New Photo / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by EmmyBlogs(f): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nollywood actress and producer, Juliet Ibrahim shows and creates her own dance moves for the song 'Suffer No Dey Tire You' by singer Victor AD.

She said was tired of stuffing, so she had to create her own dance moves for the song.

She wrote:

Shey suffer no Dey tire you? E tire me ooooo!!! I had to create my own dance for the song cus I like it so much!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2rAB65hFAv/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/09/suffer-no-dey-tire-you-actress-juliet-ibrahim-dances-to-victor-ads-song.html

1 Share

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by EmmyBlogs(f): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Watch Her Own Dance Moves HERE

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by Chiemerie8(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Na now she dey hear the song??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
This is embarrassing.

But I understand her hustle since I also can't dance

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by money121(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by Jayslicky: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
shocked

Ok good news, we pray buhari can also dance away with song and leave aso rock.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by bossy512(f): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by lyriclekidd(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by rocknation62(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Na now ur day break abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by ucsquare(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Abeg, who has that yansh squeezing pix..that's the only thing that comes to my mind when her name pops up.. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin Olosho Ghana

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by kerzhim(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Do i even need to comment sef? Mtweeeeew! I have nothing to say jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by Andersonjr(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
This Nairaland new font is disturbing my eye. Makes me feel like an old man reading a news paper undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by ofiko123(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
How is this news...?
Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by snitchbitch: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
please who have Nokia pin mouth charger?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by duchessvikki0(f): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Must everything be shown to the world?
Mtchew...
Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by VillageHead: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ice berg slim right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by Felixtami(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, I am Franklin, I am seriously in need of a job to help sustain and cater for myself, I will be glad if any job at all is offered to me please.....my contact is 08149627152, franklinnathaneal00@gmail.com, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by sylve11: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
women with this type of her shape, suffer dey actually dey tire them when they are being pounded, though. undecided cool
Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by chiboy1116: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Please can someone tell me what's going on here ? The titles says "dances to" I can't see anyone dancing.

1 Like

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by Bigii(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Very sweet geh cry
Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by GEOANDSONS: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Ok good news, we pray buhari can also dance away with song and leave aso rock.
grin

2 Likes

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Juliet I don't know why I jux like u.
See fresh skin and superb figure 8 shape.
u too make sense jareh.

1 Like

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by Mckandre(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
She done dey Mamanize, she needs to rest, so to create space for fresher generations.

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by deolumike(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
This one is struggling to remain relevant.
Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
The nyash my hommi don rough handle finish

5 Likes

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by ArmaniUhuru: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
And this is news?
Nairaland which way?

1 Like

Re: "Suffer No Dey Tire You", Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dances To Victor Ad's Song by Premiumwriter: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
rentAcock:
I will eat pounded yam with okra soup this afternoon.
bros ma cum join u na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma,Others Shutdown UNILAG Wit Thrilling Performances At Skuki Concert(Pics / Yetunde Bakare: I Raised My Son, MOTILAYO Alone After My Baby Daddy Abandoned Us / Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.