Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Deathbed Confession: How Young Senator Elisha Abbo Abused, Infected Former Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deathbed Confession: How Young Senator Elisha Abbo Abused, Infected Former Wife (440 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deathbed Confession: How Young Senator Elisha Abbo Abused, Infected Former Wife by Shehuyinka: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
WHEN security footage showing him assaulting a nursing mother at an Abuja adult toy store got leaked last week, many were hearing the name, Elisha Abbo, for the first time. Very little was known about the 41-year-old senator and online searches didn’t offer much help either. Persons who have had interactions with him have, however, been opening up about what they know of the lawmaker’s unfamiliar past. One of them is Eunice Nkechi Ojukwu.

Eunice, Abbo’s sister-in-law and junior sister of his deceased wife, messaged after reading The ICIR‘s report about him. She had observed that her “late sister never had any kids for” him. What followed was a half-hour-long interview where she narrated the ordeal her sister, Uche Eucharia Ojukwu, went through before her death in 2013.

She felt offended after seeing Abbo’s televised apology. She thinks it was pretentious and full of lies, and this pushed her to finally speak up.

“[However] whatever I’m telling you now is what a dying person told me and the little I know about him when I saw him physically,” Eunice warns.

Domestic violence
Uche is the fifth child in a family of nine. She studied Economics at the University of Lagos and subsequently enrolled at an institution in Yola for a Master’s degree. It was while she participated in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme in Nasarawa that she met Abbo, whose first wife already had a son for him and left. Then in 2009, they got married in Mubi, Adamawa.

During their marriage, Abbo was said to be frequently abusing his late wife.

“On several occasions, my junior sister has been called to come, that my sister’s husband was hitting her and all that,” Eunice recalls.

“There was even a time they went there and he had torn her dress, brought her out half-naked in front of the compound, and locked her out. It was the neighbour who gave her wrapper to cover herself and all that.”

READ MORE: https://www.icirnigeria.org/deathbed-confessions-how-young-senator-elisha-abbo-abused-infected-former-wife/

Re: Deathbed Confession: How Young Senator Elisha Abbo Abused, Infected Former Wife by Jetrue3oo: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
this guy and wickedness are like bread and butter
usless senator

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: ‘Learn From Osinbajo, You’ve Missed The Way To Heaven’ - Giwa / Photos: Ekiti Governor Surprises 'Best Teacher' With N500,000 Cheque / I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard --buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.