Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Solution To Fix Ads.txt File Issue On Google Adsense Ads. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Solution To Fix Ads.txt File Issue On Google Adsense Ads. (599 Views)

How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned / Steps To Add Ads.txt File To Blogger For Google Adsense / How to Fix ads.txt error message on Google AdSense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Fix Ads.txt File Issue On Google Adsense Ads. by excelbaba842(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Simplest methods to fixing ads.txt file bugging issue on google Adsense account. It doesn’t require technical skills to get it done. It’s a DIY process.

Hello!

How are you fairing, I earnestly believe that you have been doing your best in what so ever productive task you have been handling?

Yes? Wow!

Be reminded, you’ll learn how to fix ads.txt file bugging issue on google Adsense ads account today, yes this very moment. Trust me.

Alright.

It’s weekend, I was suppose to hangout with friends and family but the need for this awesome post arise and guess what? I chose the writing of this post over going out with friends and family now, sure! We can do the outing or hanging out some other weekends.

I hope that is not a crazy decision?

Of course it is not a crazy decision so long, you will pay attention and Learn how to fix ads.txt file bugging issue on google Adsense ads account perfectly.

THE AIM OF THIS POST.

The aim of this post is to fix the bugging issue of ads.txt error message on google Adsense ads account, perhaps your google Adsense account has same issue as the topic of this post?

Your answer maybe yes, or you may have a friend complaining bitterly about an issue like this?

Well, I’m pleased to tell you that you don’t have to look no further, because you are in the right place at the perfect time, and trust me you are going to be so happy after reading this post to the end with at least 50% of your attention.

Fix ads.txt issue on google Adsense ads account.
In this post, I am assuring you that you will learn how to fix ads.txt fine issue on google Adsense ads account, but before then, is it not right if we understand few things regarding the topic of this post?

WHAT EXACTLY IS ADS.TXT?

At first, I look at this ads.txt file issue with bad feelings, but ads.txt is an IAB-approved text file that is purposely aimed at preventing unauthorized inventory sales (you know what that means already, that’s illegal inventory sales.)

ads.txt prevent publishers from ad fraud ( I.e 419) ,potentially it can also increase your ads revenue ( this part got you smiling right? alright.).

HOW ADS.TXT FILE REALLY WORKS.
How does this ads.txt file that seem like A nightmare to publishers really work?
Well, be as well reminded that in the later steps, you will be asked or prompted to paste your id as a publisher on your web server.

If it is either dropped on your web server via ftp ( file transfer protocol) or used a plugin as a WordPress user.

Read here: How to start a blog, 2019 free guide.

The code is then integrated into your web server that list all of the available companies that are authorized to sell publishers inventory, and gives room or opportunity to the buyers to check the validity of the inventory they purchased.

IMPORTANCE OF ADS.TXT FILE.

How important is ads.txt file?

Talking about ads.txt file importance, it’s so important as it improves fair or transparent trading in online advertisement by giving publishers the room or opportunity as the case may be to declare who can actually sell their ad inventory.

On the note that the data availability is public, it can be crawled, stored and even searched by advertisers, publishers and resellers as well.

As a Blogger/ publisher displaying ads on your blog/ website using google Adsense, double-click or Ad exchange, then there is high recommendations that you need to add this ads.txt file to your web server, which is the aim of this post.

HOW TO FIX ADS.TXT ERROR MESSAGE ON GOOGLE ADSENSE ADS ACCOUNT.

In this tutorial, we are going to be discussing how to fix ads.txt file message on google Adsense ads account , on bloggers blog and the likes, and WordPress blog/websites. But I’ll love to handle WordPress blog and websites first then we can proceed to other blogging platforms.

Stick with me as we discuss how to fix ads.txt error message on google Adsense ads account.

Continue reading here: https://olamublog.com/solution-to-fix-ads-txt-file-bugging-issue-on-google-adsense-ads-account/

(1) (Reply)

Free Report: How To Build A Customized Site Or Blog With Less Than N2,000 / 1 Year Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense & Verified USA Adsense Website For Sale / 2 Domains Available For Pick-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.