Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Hi Nairaland. Check Out My New Novels - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hi Nairaland. Check Out My New Novels (471 Views)

Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. / Nora Robert, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Nairaland. Check Out My New Novels by Glovicdaprince(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm Olamigoke Glory Omoniwa and I'm a writer and author.

After reading a tonne of Eoin Colfer books (Author of Artemis fowl and the Warp series), James Hardley Chase, Dean Koontz, John Grisham amongst a host of others, I answered the call and began to pen as far as my crazy imaginations took me.

Yes, I'm obsessed with, and greatly intend to build and weave whole universes of some of the most ridiculous and daring characters, but that's not really why I write.

I write because someday I want to change the world. Not some distant time, but now, gradually, with the pen. I want the values of righteousness, justice and love to become Mans greatest assets. I want to fill faces with smiles and make their days beautiful.

I want to take everyone who dares to follow me on a crazy journey, worlds, within worlds, within worlds.

I have said so much. I would like to introduce two of my published ( paper-back and e-book) books to you. The first among many, beginning of all things exciting.

and I would like you all to also check out my website,

Cleonstories.com

Where you can readily get e-book copies of both books, as well as upcoming releases and every other book I would be writing.

Cheers!!

Re: Hi Nairaland. Check Out My New Novels by Glovicdaprince(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
So, Illd begin from the first book..and a personal favourite.

This is only the first in the series and I intend to give it about ten amazing sequels over the next couple years smiley. I believe Purpose is going to become a very powerful character.

Title: Purpose the young detective: The Mrs Red Saga

Genre: Crime, Detective

Book Summary
Purpose is a smart guy, maybe a little too smart for his age. He likes to read up big tech books, fix up gadgets and guess what, construct them too. Now he’s really learning to be a detective.

With an intelligence that is hereditary, can he solve a mysterious case involving his best friend, Chi, who is set up in a spooky crime she did not commit at school, and expose the person behind the mask?

Read this thriller that promises subsequent mesmerizing sequels.

Okay okay, that's a lot of serious talk..lol

It's about a young smart boy who has got enemies at school. Highly intelligent and read, he is set-up. Actually his female best- friend, Chi is set up to get at him and he has only a few hours to unravel it all and save her right there.

How does he do it?
Is he successful?

It goes for only 500 naira

For more about the book, its preface and review,
More about book

Direct Purchase Link

Buy now

Okada books

Read at Okada Books

Amazon

Buy at Amazon

It's a good good read and would make your whole day, I promise.

Cheers!! smiley

Re: Hi Nairaland. Check Out My New Novels by Glovicdaprince(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
Phew..I would pause here. I'm hoping to get some love or just a comment. Would make my hour. smiley
Re: Hi Nairaland. Check Out My New Novels by TKVick(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Glovicdaprince:
Phew..I would pause here. I'm hoping to get some love or just a comment. Would make my hour. smiley

Nice

(1) (Reply)

Call For Submissions / Learning And Writing Class / I Need A Child - (Literary Fiction, Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.