Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

When Will Manchester City Match Start To Hit Front Page? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Will Manchester City Match Start To Hit Front Page? (700 Views)

Our Free Game For You Today In Betking Match Start 15:00 15/04/2022 / Burnley Condemn 'White Lives Matter' Banner Flown Over Manchester City Match / Will Manchester United Win Against Brighton On Sunday To Make Me Win N79,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Manchester City Match Start To Hit Front Page? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
For a team that took the premier league by storm, winning back to back titles with breathtaking attacking display and smashing and breaking all sorts of records, I wonder why their matches don't hit front page except is when they are playing the so called 'big teams' whereas the mods don't hesitate to push Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal matches to the front page even though these teams are very average teams. Please mods stop living in the past. The glory days of Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal are gone. In their era their were adequately celebrated. Don't deny Manchester City theirs. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: When Will Manchester City Match Start To Hit Front Page? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
I tire o. Because the mods are pained about every defeat their clubs suffered
Re: When Will Manchester City Match Start To Hit Front Page? by good4all40: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
Can you believe this same Mod pushed Man city's March against Norwich last week to FP because they lost, but failed to do so Today because Man City were winning, please we have worked for front page and we deserve it.
Re: When Will Manchester City Match Start To Hit Front Page? by Andersonjr(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maybe it's cuz of the rate of fans who support the team compared to the fans of Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and the rest of them. I'm just saying

Re: When Will Manchester City Match Start To Hit Front Page? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
good4all40:
Can you believe this same Mod pushed Man city's March against Norwich last week to FP because they lost, but failed to do so Today because Man City were winning, please we have worked for front page and we deserve it.
na Dominique push that match go front page that day.
Re: When Will Manchester City Match Start To Hit Front Page? by dohyn(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2019
I sent a mail to the Moderators about this issue a month ago. Still no change. Very annoying. I'll log on to quickly check Man City's scores,no show. You will now see Arsenal vs Preston or Liverpool vs Young boys. No wahala,na seun get website,na him go use him hand spoil him site as well.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Manchester City Match Start To Hit Front Page? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2020
smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is Iheanacho Still At Leicester City FC? / Enyeama - How I Frustrated Hazard At Lille / Lagos Prophet Reveals The Team That Will Win The Champions League 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.