Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nigerian Chef Narrates How 'onions' Almost Ended Her Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Chef Narrates How 'onions' Almost Ended Her Marriage (578 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage / I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Chef Narrates How 'onions' Almost Ended Her Marriage by easeweynews(f): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
A Nigerian Chef took a walk back to the memory lane as she celebrated her 11th wedding anniversary with her husband.

@Stansbaby said they had so much fight in their first year of marriage as her husband doesn't like onions. The fight took a different turn and would have have crashed their marriage if their parents didn't interevene.

Revealing that they had fears of going their seperate ways because they were young, the Nigerian Chef added that they've now vowed to respect and never give up on each other.

Read her tweets below;

MORE @: https://easeweynews..com/2019/09/chef-narrates-how-onions-almost-ended.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Chef Narrates How 'onions' Almost Ended Her Marriage by daddytime(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmm

I can still recall how onions were once my nemesis until recently.

As a kid, mom would hold a cane behind me to ensure I had my bread with fried eggs littered with onions, but I'd always throw up afterwards. To date, I still prefer my eggs for bread plain.

I do enjoy chowing down raw onions with some suya or fried meat though
Re: Nigerian Chef Narrates How 'onions' Almost Ended Her Marriage by Gracesofar(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
God bless your union and may your ups and downs only be between the sheets. To think marriage is between two different folks from perfectly different background willing to blend perfectly...

Keep feeding him onions just watch his cholesterol level bikonu
Re: Nigerian Chef Narrates How 'onions' Almost Ended Her Marriage by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Well, I thank her for telling us.

I showed Charles the Igbo guy that sells Onions in our street and he got angry and slapped me face. Ever since, my ears have been loudly echoing 'Onions! Onions!'

As I am speaking now, there are several people who have been knocking my door since because there been hearing the words 'Onions! Onions!' sounding from my room and they think I'm selling Onions.

Thank you oo angry

(1) (Reply)

I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x — Ghanaian Model Pamela Odame / See What Africa Fact Zone Said About Mompha Yesterday, Lol... / Reece James Becomes Latest Premier League Star To Join Jay-z Sports Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.