Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) (50612 Views)

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Amstupid:
grin any body DAT did not like my comment will marry tacha cheesy cheesy

Please give me her number, she be fine lady oh
Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by renewable1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
That's the LEGEND

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, sound system, lighting points, and fan for 6hours daily..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by Tropicalcentre: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Missed last Sunday Edition of Sport Alert ? Click to watch

Happy 32nd Anniversary To My Dear State, Akwa Ibom.

Watch random discussion of stories making around Nigerian football.

Heard about the Real Madrid Academy established in Portharcourt ?

Comment and share thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyHSBYjCSJs
Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
LillyVal:
An old man wrote a will to his two sons, after my death demolish this house you will find a metal case down the foundation where you will find my saving to support the rest of your life. They started praying to God! Oh lord father our Dad is too old, please take him to your kingdom. Two years later he died and buried immediately. The following day the house was demolished, they found a case with peace of paper written! if you are real men construct your own House'
grin grin grin
Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by SammyStrong(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Amstupid:
grin any body DAT did not like my comment will marry tacha cheesy cheesy
I'll not hit the like button no matter what :-D
Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
He is a genusidal Coward.
Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by Jesuspikin8: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
slapandfall:
What is with this new Nairaland design sef? It looks like an old newspaper.

If Nairaland was smart and agreed to evolve, it would have been the Nigerian or perhaps African Twitter by now.
But no... they choose to remain in 2006. Now, they are back to 2001.. #PopularSaying

Seun... please learn and be innovative with this site.. nothing significantly positively new since how many years..

You can even create a thread to ask for Suggestions what features Nairalanders will like to be on Nairaland.
From this ideas, you can harvest the best ones and implement. ...

...a concerned Nairalander
Seun don't listen to this guy. This design is easy on the eye - especially the removal of those underlines! - the front-page no longer looks like an evil forest at first appearance.

Kudos to your UI/UX guy!

1 Like

Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
PassingShot:
E don tey wey this madness don start. The thing be say, e dey worse every year.

lol! I swear, I didn't know there was BBN back in 2006 o! Wow!
Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by royalair(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
slapandfall:
What is with this new Nairaland design sef? It looks like an old newspaper.

If Nairaland was smart and agreed to evolve, it would have been the Nigerian or perhaps African Twitter by now.
But no... they choose to remain in 2006. Now, they are back to 2001.. #PopularSaying

Seun... please learn and be innovative with this site.. nothing significantly positively new since how many years..

You can even create a thread to ask for Suggestions what features Nairalanders will like to be on Nairaland.
From this ideas, you can harvest the best ones and implement. ...

...a concerned Nairalander
you go soon chop ban

Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wow how time flies it's just 2006 but see the vast difference in camera quality nowadays
Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
midnighter:

Changing with the times and with fashion can be seen as an advantage in and of itself.

It's cleaner, sleeker and more modern. The other design was typical of websites created in the late 2000s; darker, heavier colours with a more "serious" font.

Site designs nowadays tend towards being more informal and there is more knowledge on layouts that attract users.

The difference is not even that big, I expect him to do more than this to bring the site into the present, though some people will always complain
Ok,I get you clearer now.
Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2019
LillyVal:
An old man wrote a will to his two sons, after my death demolish this house you will find a metal case down the foundation where you will find my saving to support the rest of your life. They started praying to God! Oh lord father our Dad is too old, please take him to your kingdom. Two years later he died and buried immediately. The following day the house was demolished, they found a case with peace of paper written! if you are real men construct your own House'

grin Oh sh..t jeez cheesy
Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2019
Then it rated 16 now it should be rated at least 40 grin grin
Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by midnighter(f): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Ok,I get you clearer now.

Cool.
Re: 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Still don't get.. But this is big brother season 4.. Or is that big brother Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) / Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) / Nigerians React As Genevieve Nnaji LIONHEART Shows On Netflix. Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.