Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment (843 Views)

Pls Who Can Answer This Economics Question / Please, Help Me Out With This Economics Question... / Please Who Can Solve This Economics Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Give a critical assessment on the concept of WALRASIAN EQUILIBRIUM ANALYSIS and its application in decision making process of a typical developing economy.I beg those that know it to help me.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
Anyone that has a crue should help me.I am in 100 level and has no idea on how to tackle it.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Moderator,please help my life and take it to front page.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by InansBobo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Why don't you try to research on the web (google etc). Do you think anyone here would be able to type a 5-page answer from head here?

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by sheungeek(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
https://web.stanford.edu/~jdlevin/Econ%20202/General%20Equilibrium.pdf

I just used Google, lol
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
InansBobo:
Why don't you try to research on the web (google etc). Do you think anyone here would be able to type a 5-page answer from head here?
just give me idea how to go about it.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Malaifia1993:
Give a critical assessment on the concept of WALRASIAN EQUILIBRIUM ANALYSIS and its application in decision making process of a typical developing economy.5 pages.I beg those that know it to help me.
I can do that for you and send it through whatsapp. How much you go pay? I am serious oh. grin
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
sheungeek:
https://web.stanford.edu/~jdlevin/Econ%20202/General%20Equilibrium.pdf

I just used Google, lol
thanks
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I can do that for you and send it through whatsapp. How much you go pay? I am serious oh. grin
OK ma.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I am in 100 level,surviving on a peanut in lag.tell me how much you will take to do it for me.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by STARGREEN(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
InansBobo:
My brother I'm just wondering. As an economics student he should build confidence that there's always a way out than relaying on someone. Maybe he should ask for ideas towards it than 5pages that the examiner may not read.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
STARGREEN:

My brother I'm just wondering. As an economics student he should build confidence that there's always a way out than relaying on someone. Maybe he should ask for ideas towards it than 5pages that the examiner may not read.
sir,I just need idea on how the walrasian model served as a tools for developing economy's in their decision making
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by STARGREEN(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Malaifia1993:
I am just 17,in 100 level,surviving on a peanut in lag.tell me how much you will take to do it for me.
Just imagine! You are ready to pay with your peanut than to research? Oga start with knowing what WALRASIAN EQUILIBRIUM ANALYSIS means. Proceed towards critical analysing it then Nigeria is a developing country how does Walrasian Equilibrium Analysis be of help in decision making? You can use price of rice or beans which are market commodities as an illustration or cashless policy as an example as it relates to competition. Just try ok?

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
STARGREEN:

Just imagine! You are ready to pay with your peanut than to research? Oga start with knowing what WALRASIAN EQUILIBRIUM ANALYSIS means. Proceed towards critical analysing it then
ok
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
STARGREEN:

Just imagine! You are ready to pay with your peanut than to research? Oga start with knowing what WALRASIAN EQUILIBRIUM ANALYSIS means. Proceed towards critical analysing it then Nigeria is a developing country how does Walrasian Equilibrium Analysis be of help in decision making? You can use cashless policy as an example. Just try ok?
OK Sir.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
STARGREEN:

Just imagine! You are ready to pay with your peanut than to research? Oga start with knowing what WALRASIAN EQUILIBRIUM ANALYSIS means. Proceed towards critical analysing it then Nigeria is a developing country how does Walrasian Equilibrium Analysis be of help in decision making? You can use cashless policy as an example. Just try ok?
what is the correlation between cashless policy and walrasian equilibrium analysis. Please your answer will be of help.thanks
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by STARGREEN(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Malaifia1993:
OK Sir.
Competitive equilibrium (also called: [b]Walrasian equilibriu[/b]m) is the traditional concept of economic equilibrium, appropriate for the analysis of commodity markets with flexible prices and many traders, and serving as the benchmark of efficiency in economic analysis.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by sheungeek(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Malaifia1993:
thanks

you're welcome
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by STARGREEN(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Malaifia1993:
what is the correlation between cashless policy and walrasian equilibrium analysis. Please your answer will be of help.thanks
In a competitive market how does cashless police help traders to attain equilibrium? Consider the fact that their prices are flexible.
Meanwhile what do you understand by correlation? Maybe it will help me to answer you better.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
STARGREEN:

Competitive equilibrium (also called: [b]Walrasian equilibriu[/b]m) is the traditional concept of economic equilibrium, appropriate for the analysis of commodity markets with flexible prices and many traders, and serving as the benchmark of efficiency in economic analysis.
thanks you so much sir.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
STARGREEN:

In a competitive market how does cashless police help traders to attain equilibrium? Consider the fact that their prices are flexible.
Meanwhile what do you understand by correlation? Maybe it will help me to answer you better.
sorry, I mean the relationship between cashless policy and walrasian equilibrium
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
STARGREEN:

I don't know how cashless policy help traders to attain equilibrium.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Jackossky(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Walrasian?

I would assume you meant the Walra's Law which was propounded by Leon Walra that says " excess demand does not exist in an economy."

It was an economic thought that became the foundation of the classical school of thought.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jackossky:
Walrasian?

I would assume you meant the Walra's Law which was propounded by Leon Walra that says " excess demand does not exist in an economy."

It was an economic thought that became the foundation of the classical school of thought.
yes sir.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by lilachiever(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Malaifia1993:
I am in 100 level,surviving on a peanut in lag.tell me how much you will take to do it for me.

LASU?
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by jesmond3945: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Op first you need to read. The more you read the more you get better in argument. Read about mathematical tools that has been used in decision making, learn the parameters. Then study the walrasian equilibrium theory in detail. Then see how you can apply the theory to optimize these parameters with good argument. Use google scholar. This article would help.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016548969290060I
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Malaifia1993: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
jesmond3945:
Op first you need to read. The more you read the more you get better in argument. Read about mathematical tools that has been used in decision making, learn the parameters. Then study the walrasian equilibrium theory in detail. Then see how you can apply the theory to optimize these parameters with good argument. Use google scholar. This article would help.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016548969290060I
thanks
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2019
Malaifia1993:
Google search the course topic you're given. Get at least two different PDF of it. Do a comparison and extract what you think makes sense.

Since you don't have money, there's no point in pricing me.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me With This Economics Assignment by Mutemenot(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2019
Op. Leave Nairaland for now, you should read more now you laying your foundation.. Get some comprehensive textbooks, u 'll find reliable answers ...

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Polytechnic Students Protest... / Horrible State Of Government Girls Science College In Niger State (photos) / See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.