Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Minister Of Sports, Sunday Dare, Bags NCC Award (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Sports, Sunday Dare, Bags NCC Award (photos) (266 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Guinea Bissau, Receives National Honors Award (Photos) / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Sports, Sunday Dare, Bags NCC Award (photos) by CallMeDrino: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Minister of Youth and Sports, Sunday Dare has received an award courtesy of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Igbere TV reports.

The minister made this known via his official Twitter handle, @SundayDareSD, on Saturday.

According to Dare, the award was given to him in appreciation of his commitment and selfless service to the Commission.

Receiving the award, the Minister said; “I am grateful for my time at the NCC and humbled for the dinner organised in my honour by the leadership and staff. Thank you President Buhari.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1011648/minister-of-sports-sunday-dare-bags-ncc-award-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Minister Of Sports, Sunday Dare, Bags NCC Award (photos) by subtlemee(f): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Congrats that's all I can say
Re: Minister Of Sports, Sunday Dare, Bags NCC Award (photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Dont know what to make off this sef

(1) (Reply)

Making Sense Of All The Fake News About Vp Osinbajo / "Unemployment Becoming Vicious Disease Under Buhari Regime" - Ngige / Ekweremadu Fingered Over Alleged Abandoned Constituency Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.