Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

GOAT Milk For Sale!! Goat Milk For Sale!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / GOAT Milk For Sale!! Goat Milk For Sale!! (1546 Views)

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) / Is There A Reliable Market For Fresh Goat Milk In Nigeria / Goat Milk Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOAT Milk For Sale!! Goat Milk For Sale!! by DairyMan: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
GoatMilk For Sale

Good day Ma'am/Sir
My name is DairyMan, I am a livestock farmer operating from Ajasse in Kwara state and specializing in Rabbit, Goat and Sheep farming but today we narrow our sights to goat milk.

Goat milk with all of it's delicious and skin healing properties is one of the most sought after product in the industry from tasty treats like yogurt, ice cream and butter milk to amazing anti aging and skin beautifying products, goat's milk can do it all.

Our goats are organically fed and the milk carefully and hygienically extracted to provide you with the highest grade
of goat milk you can find, we provide the products to people all over the country, we even offer express delivery to consumers in the Lagos and Ogun state axis.

Much like all good things in life our premium goat milk comes at a price of N3000 per litre, however orders above 10 litres are entitled to different levels of discounts depending on the number of litres purchased.

Please call me on this number (+2348024061376 whatsapp) to place your orders.

I hope to hear from you soon.

DairyMan
Re: GOAT Milk For Sale!! Goat Milk For Sale!! by generationz(f): 12:24am On Sep 22, 2019
DairyMan:
GoatMilk For Sale

Good day Ma'am/Sir
My name is DairyMan, I am a livestock farmer operating from Ajasse in Kwara state and specializing in Rabbit, Goat and Sheep farming but today we narrow our sights to goat milk.

Goat milk with all of it's delicious and skin healing properties is one of the most sought after product in the industry from tasty treats like yogurt, ice cream and butter milk to amazing anti aging and skin beautifying products, goat's milk can do it all.

Our goats are organically fed and the milk carefully and hygienically extracted to provide you with the highest grade
of goat milk you can find, we provide the products to people all over the country, we even offer express delivery to consumers in the Lagos and Ogun state axis.

Much like all good things in life our premium goat milk comes at a price of N3000 per litre, however orders above 10 litres are entitled to different levels of discounts depending on the number of litres purchased.

Please call me on this number (+2348024061376 whatsapp) to place your orders.

I hope to hear from you soon.

DairyMan

What about goat meat? How much are your goats?
Re: GOAT Milk For Sale!! Goat Milk For Sale!! by DairyMan: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2019
For now we focusing on Milk. Thanks
Re: GOAT Milk For Sale!! Goat Milk For Sale!! by teaana: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Is this still available?
Re: GOAT Milk For Sale!! Goat Milk For Sale!! by FarmTech(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Which breed of goats do u have?
Re: GOAT Milk For Sale!! Goat Milk For Sale!! by Ayotemide(f): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2020
I am worried about transport to Lagos without spoilage. How do you transport?

(1) (Reply)

Onions, Tomatoes Nd Pepper All Available, In Zaria / Bulldozer Land Clearing And Land Perparation -agriculture / Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.