Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Chasis Number - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chasis Number (813 Views)

Build This Electric Chasis For The Cost Of 1m Naira I Will Buy It / For Sale Long Chasis Mitsubishi L300 / 5 Signs You Need To Repair The Chasis Of Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chasis Number by 2ScrewsLoose: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello everyone, a friend of mine just bought a tokumbo car but surprisingly it's chasis number had only 10 characters,,, is this normal..? Please help
Re: Chasis Number by nurey(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2019
2ScrewsLoose:
Hello everyone, a friend of mine just bought a tokumbo car but surprisingly it's chasis number had only 10 characters,,, is this normal..? Please help

Chassis number/VIN number is always posted in several places

by the windshield

by driver door frame

in the bonnet where the firewall is located etc

check those not what is available on the paper.
Re: Chasis Number by CarGuideNG: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2019
2ScrewsLoose:

In addition to the suggestions above, it would help for you to indicate the make and model of the vehicle. You could also post the number here.

Some Japanese market cars have Frame/Chassis numbers which may have just 10 - 12 characters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9357362_1557417994348_jpeg825b33e87490661fedb629ad0a577083

Premium VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.nairaland.com/CarGuideNG

https:///+2347011116171 Direct WhatsApp Chat

+234-701-111-6171. SMS/Call/Whatsapp
Re: Chasis Number by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2019
nurey:

Chassis number/VIN number is always posted in several places

by the windshield

by driver door frame

in the bonnet where the firewall is located etc

check those not what is available on the paper.
we did check all this places, there's one at the firewall when you open the bonnet, the second one is located when you open the driver door at the hinge close to the belt... Thanks for the response
Re: Chasis Number by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2019
CarGuideNG:

In addition to the suggestions above, it would help for you to indicate the make and model of the vehicle. You could also post the number here.

Some Japanese market cars have Frame/Chassis numbers which may have just 10 - 12 characters.
thanks, i think its a jdm i just wanted to be really sure something isn't fishy with the car

(1) (Reply)

Driver' License Info / Solved / VIDEO: See How The Car Headrest Can Save A Life In A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.