Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore (3056 Views)

If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by NSNA: 1:59am On Sep 22, 2019
Is there anyone here that rembers the lyrics to the theme song of the 90s children show titled Speak out.

The children of then have now grown into adults and we should all speak out against the government when they do wrong like illegally kidnapping Sowore and charging him for insulting the president.

Speak out, speak out

Anyone rembers the NTA show..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by slimfit1(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2019
Speaking out is a problem. I will make that Sowore doesn't do anything until we get to the edge when people know that it is either death or nothing. We are enjoying seriously. Fighting for people that are enjoying is a waste of time. He should just focus on his family. Nigerians are not worth dying for. Abiola did it look at where it ended. The people that didn't fight a tiny bit are the once enjoying. People like Bukola Saraki and family.

1 Like

Re: Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by Freethesis: 6:52am On Sep 22, 2019
I remembered Speak Out programme on NTA every Tuesday by 5pm. That was in the 90s.
But for Sowore......... Please check my signature
Re: Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by Charleys: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2019
Tales by moonlight
Re: Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by enemmo(f): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2019
Let's speak out against drug abuse

Let's speak out against child abuse..

Speak out

Speak out..... Till fade

I only remember the last part of the chorus and I remember Irene Morka..the undisputed champ

Other of such programs

Junior challenge ( there was a boy called Ofodile, nobody could defeat him, they had to give him a price..so others could take the slot)

Junior debate

JETs club ( One school made a machine that could turn roasted okra seeds into tea..or something similar, memory is hazy)

3 Likes

Re: Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by NSNA: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2019
enemmo:

Let's speak out against child abuse..

Speak out

Speak out..... Till fade

I only remember the last part of the chorus and I remember Irene Morka..the undisputed champ

Other of such programs

Junior challenge ( there was a boy called Ofodile, nobody could defeat him, they had to give him a price..so others could take the slot)

Junior debate

JETs club ( One school made a machine that could turn roasted okra seeds into tea..or something similar, memory is hazy)

You got it.. I could not find any clip online.
Re: Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2019
1.I remember the program

2. Don't expect that generation to speak out the way you think they should.

We were under Army rule then.As.such the topics of discussion on that show were tame enough not to threaten the military government of IBB and Abacha
Re: Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by enemmo(f): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
NSNA:

You got it.. I could not find any clip online.

I don't think NTA uploaded the episodes online.

You could try their office for archive copies
Re: Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by Realdeals(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
This one too shall pass, it is unfortunate that President Buhari has not learn from history. The Abacha's family are yet to recover from the actions of their patriarch.
Re: Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by shagking: 1:10am On Oct 25, 2020
I found this your thread today when i was discussing about "Speak Out" with my friend.
Can't remember the beginning of the theme song very well but i think this should bring back some memory.

We are the new breed
We are the Children
We are the future, of this great nation

Chorus

Nigeria, Speak out
Speak out for all to hear
Let's speak out, Speak out
Speak out for Nigeria

Let's speak out against child abuse
Let's speak out against ..........

Speak out...... Till fade

Hope i try small.

NSNA:
Is there anyone here that rembers the lyrics to the theme song of the 90s children show titled Speak out.

The children of then have now grown into adults and we should all speak out against the government when they do wrong like illegally kidnapping Sowore and charging him for insulting the president.

Speak out, speak out

Anyone rembers the NTA show..

3 Likes

Re: Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by NSNA: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2020
shagking:
I found this your thread today when i was discussing about "Speak Out" with my friend.
Can't remember the beginning of the theme song very well but i think this should bring back some memory.

We are the new breed
We are the Children
We are the future, of this great nation

Chorus

Nigeria, Speak out
Speak out for all to hear
Let's speak out, Speak out
Speak out for Nigeria

Let's speak out against child abuse

Speak out...... Till fade

Hope i try small.

You try more than small... Well done.

I created this post in 2019... and we are proud now that the Youth are speaking out... Speak out - Soro Soke (in Yoruba)
Re: Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by Ijchi: 11:11pm On Feb 14
I was a member of speakout then, it used to be fun
Re: Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore by Eastlink(m): 12:10am On Feb 15
One of the most boring programme that comes up by 4:00PM on NTA 2 Channel 5 Lagos. Worst still, the intro song "Speak Out, Speak Out, Speak Out for all to hear" will just come up from nowhere to cut short our Voltron cartoon we do watch at that time. Like I literally hated that programme then. Once the show starts with school children debating their nonsense, I and my younger brother go just carry our Kite and locate our friends to test our pilot skills on thread grin.
This was the period when Naija was very boring with a few channels like NTA, LTV and DBN boring our lives in Lagos. Abacha was in power by this time.

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed / The Certificate Saga That May Nullify Obaseki's Governorship Bid (pics) / Peter Obi: The Experts In Election Rigging Have Removed INEC ICT Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.