Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

It’s Unfortunate I Allowed Halima Abubakar Into My Life – Cossy Ojiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Unfortunate I Allowed Halima Abubakar Into My Life – Cossy Ojiakor (691 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo / I Shouldn't Have Allowed Abubakar Into My Life -- Cossy Ojiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Unfortunate I Allowed Halima Abubakar Into My Life – Cossy Ojiakor by Gisters: 3:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Actress, Cossy Ojiakor, has been in the news lately for different reasons. From dancing on a pole to posting raunchy videos on social media and injuring her ankle, the role interpreter elicits attention anytime.

Cossy had also lambasted her former friend, Halima Abubakar, calling her a snake. She alleged that Abubakar’s ex-boyfriend had written a story that she (Cossy) slept with a dog for money.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Cossy insisted that she wasn’t looking for an apology from Abubakar, but she just wanted closure. She said, “I told my story so as to let go of the burden I had been carrying for long. When one doesn’t like certain people, one lets them know and set oneself free. It’s not about getting an apology, it’s about my history. It’s so unfortunate that I allowed her (Abubakar) into my life.”

Cossy, who just released a new movie, House of Talent, also stated that she had no qualms with using intimacy gadgets. “Whatever makes you happy, just hold on to it. If using a intimacy gadget makes one happy, then one should grab it with both hands because life is too short to live for people. Just do you and the world will adjust,” she said.

See more; http://gistmore.com/its-unfortunate-i-allowed-halima-abubakar-into-my-life-cossy-ojiakor

Re: It’s Unfortunate I Allowed Halima Abubakar Into My Life – Cossy Ojiakor by Gisters: 3:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: It’s Unfortunate I Allowed Halima Abubakar Into My Life – Cossy Ojiakor by itspzpics(m): 4:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Ladies and deir wahala
Re: It’s Unfortunate I Allowed Halima Abubakar Into My Life – Cossy Ojiakor by iPhoneRepairer: 5:09am On Sep 22, 2019
Forgive and let go. Still reminiscing about the past when the future is ahead of you. Stop it.
Re: It’s Unfortunate I Allowed Halima Abubakar Into My Life – Cossy Ojiakor by Ciaos: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2019
Na person way dey close to you go do you before. Be happy cossy,no mind bad belle people.

1 Like

Re: It’s Unfortunate I Allowed Halima Abubakar Into My Life – Cossy Ojiakor by Houseofglam7(f): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Sends A Message To Nigerians Following Death Of Mad Melon / Tybello Celebrate Her Sister ,making Her 40th Birthday / OAP Bella Rose Blasts Tiwa Savage For Calling Out Her Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.