Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic (7447 Views)

Quality Plain T-shirt @3,300 / #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa / ABUAD Removed From Webometric Ranking For Bad Practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by JubrinElSudan: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2019
Original Egyptians were blacks before the Arabs "conquered " them

3 Likes

Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Meel: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2019
.. Egypt is really the beginning of civilization.

What really amazes me is the mummification method of the Egyptians. Even though with all the the new conventional methods of embalming( Refrigerating, icing, arterial, surface e. t. c.). After a long period of time the body will still decay. The Egyptians art is really lost.

But I would love to ask a question, is the world becoming more civilised or it is retrogressing??

Because some feat of 5000 years ago can't even be replicated again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2019
Meel:
.. Egypt is really the beginning of civilization.

What really amazes me is the mummification method of the Egyptians. Even though with all the the new conventional methods of embalming( Refrigerating, icing, arterial, surface e. t. c.). After a long period of time the body will still decay. The Egyptians art is really lost.

But I would love to ask a question, is the world becoming more civilised or it is retrogressing??

Because some feat of 5000 years ago can't even be replicated again.
To me it becoming more civilised but along the way of civilization we fail to carry some vital information from the past.

9 Likes

Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
Just imagine people talking about stealing archeological discoveries.

This is why blacks are not progressing, criminal mindset everywhere
we learnt it from the whites
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Burchester: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2019
History
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2019
A nigga once said:wow that pure solid gold there.. . These olden days dudes gats lot of resources at their disposal mehn

2 Likes

Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by fk002: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Ancient Egyptians were the most intelligent set of humans followed by Greece

Thats a fact
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by nicepoker101(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Daddies pls leave mummies alone
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Amstupid(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2019
Na buhari cause am shocked
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by henryobinna(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
tillaman:
This is well detailed Explorers!!
This Tut na Flexing pharaoh, see gold omo if I was part of the excavation team I for don comot that him golden beard, they bury all these pharaohs with gold and lot of valuables, I for don pack everything on code especially if he has a ring on! No time abeg

But since 1922 and they just opened it now? Mehn those people are patient yo
you wouldn't risk it. some of those things are cursed.

The Egyptians were very very diabolic and were into magic and sorcery... so much...
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by henryobinna(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
nateDZA:
undecided
ExaCtLy I bin dey wait tO see whether thOse thingS weh wake up attaCk bOys for Brendan Fraser, The RoCk, Jet_Li & Tom Cruise verSions of the Mummy mOvies gO happen fOr this our time
when King Tut's tomb was first opened several people involved died mysteriously following some events linked to it.

1 Like

Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Ishilove: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Am i imagining things but does that image on the sarcophagus look negroid? The nose looks like a big ass negro nose.

1 Like

Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
logon599:
I'm really fascinated in learning about this young king Tutankhamun. I've read several Wiki articles about him, even watched the series TUT season 1. Looking for 2 now
The only thing that interests me is who/what killed King Tut? He was a mere boy.
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by godofuck231: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
nateDZA:
undecided
ExaCtLy I bin dey wait tO see whether thOse thingS weh wake up attaCk bOys for Brendan Fraser, The RoCk, Jet_Li & Tom Cruise verSions of the Mummy mOvies gO happen fOr this our time
no it works in ways we can't see like the serial killer just Caught in ph and more , blood thirsty and unexplainable stuff
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by teekul2: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:

The only thing that interest me is who/what killed King Tut? He was a mere boy.
there was a mini-series about his life and time titled TUT
according to the series, he was betrayed by everyone around him..
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by salam8528: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
blood and treasure
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by jom28gy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
how managed,he did the discovery, and at where, is this not a sculptural designers works of recent?
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by jom28gy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Leave this mommies alone angry
is this still in its original form?or it had gone through transformation process?
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by ruggedtimi(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
davillian:
That's how this people will go and open problem
you are suffering from the effect of the movie ''the mummy'' grin

1 Like

Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Colorado1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Okay
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
jom28gy:
is this still in its original form?or it had gone through transformation process?
I really don’t know but human should leave the dead alone!
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by henryobinna(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:

The only thing that interests me is who/what killed King Tut? He was a mere boy.
for me he's doomed to die the moment he was born.his parents are siblings... read a little about him you'll notice there were lots of ailments he was severely suffering from... so with all these put together, he was doomed to die... to be bad he died very early... worst part, the 2 daughters he 'had' were still born?

he also married his sister...
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
henryobinna:
for me he's doomed to die the moment he was born.his parents are siblings... read a little about him you'll notice there were lots of ailments he was severely suffering from... so with all these put together, he was doomed to die... to be bad he died very early... worst part, the 2 daughters he 'had' were still born?

he also married his sister...
Inbreeding. No wonder...
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by devlishGINGER(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Amstupid:
Na buhari cause am shocked
nice moniker

1 Like

Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Sirmuel1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Colorado1:
Do you need colorado with Ikeja/Ketu axis holla 09039621382.

Na wa oh. For Nairaland again? cheesy
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by logon599: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:

He suffered from several ailments throughout his life. When I read about his many ailments I knew there was no way he won't die young, there were no advanced medical tech like today
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Rolly22(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:
Am i imagining things but does that image on the sarcophagus look negroid? The nose looks like a big ass negro nose.

Original Egyptians were blacks before the Arabs conquered them.
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by SeniorKing(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sell the gold and feed the poor world wide.
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Dear earth if i die please dont put me in a box, burn my corpse and spread my ashes to be blown by the wind. How can one die to rest only for the corpse to be dug out later as an object of observation by selfish individuals?this is so horrible.
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Ishilove: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
logon599:

He suffered from several ailments throughout his life. When I read about his many ailments I knew there was no way he won't die young, there were no advanced medical tech like today
Please can I get a link?
Re: 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic by Ishilove: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Okay, read up on him. The inbreeding in his lineage made him a walking mass of deformities and weaker than the average man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Professor In The World / Jamb Admission Status How Real Is It. / Which University Do U Tink Is D Most Competitive 2 Get Admission To In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.