Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role (53479 Views)

Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member / PHOTOS: Empress Njamah Rocks Hijab For A Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by GistNet: 5:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Actress Chesan Nze has sent out a warning to Nollywood movie producers insisting on sleeping with her before giving her movie roles as she explained why she barely feature in movies.

Chesan said most male movie producers are out to frustrate and drain female entertainers emotionally and physically. The aggrieved actress averred that she won't name any producer now but will be forced to do that if such act continues.

She wrote
"This is for those producer's who insist on sex for roles. I am simple and understanding but so many male producer's in this industry of entertainment will frustrate you emotionally and physically, I wish to share my challenges to the world today. To be an ENTERTAINER in Nigeria without a rich background or support system will drain you mentally and physically. 90% of Nollywood is a 'fucking industry', 10% are genuine but the rest just want your PUSSY before they work and also use you.

The reason why I barely feature in movies constantly is cause most producer's want to Bleep you before giving you a 'damn role' and pay you for fucking you and using you. I won't list names but trust me the industry is not a decent industry. WARNING TO ALL PUSSY PRODUCERS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WORK WITH GOOD ACTOR'S DON'T CONTACT ME, ELSE I WILL DISGRACE YOUR Bleep ASS ON THIS PLATFORM. I AM ONLY AVAILABLE TO WORK WITH REAL PRODUCERS AND PRODUCTIONS. KPERE!!! I AM DONE KEEPING MUTE OVER THIS FUCKING PRODUCER'S.

I do this business for the love of entertaining my people, and also run my business aside and these producers want me to sacrifice my dignity for passion after sacrificing my time for my dream. How long will this continue in nollywood? You want to have SEX as a condition before featuring an Actor whom you contacted and audition for a role? Who does that It is alarming, Actors no longer attract respect to their career because of this pussy producers. Everyone sees actors as PROSTITUTES why? Is this what we define as passion?

Been sick about this whole thing. I seek to invest in my own dream, henceforth I will shoot my own movies no matter how hard, I will do it for the love of my people, and also work for only serious minded producers. Say no to corrupt nollywood. Let's encourage our youths."

See more; http://gistmore.com/producers-want-to-have-sex-with-me-before-giving-me-a-movie-role-actress-chesan-nze

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by GistNet: 5:50am On Sep 22, 2019

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by shamecurls(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2019
Is the movie industry regulated.

Every Olosho suddenly became an actress.

All of dem for Empire, Toyin, Opebi, Kakawa and 7up don all turn actresses

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by Olalan(m): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2019
The entertainment industry is filled with lots of immorality

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by tillaman(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2019
Omo no vex you sef too Tap na why!
You sef if you no wan make them straff you Wetin you find go movie industry, ever wondered why 21st century nollywood actresses are hos that live for the gram all in the name of living large
Buying expensive cars and still claim they get peanut from movies!!
It’s either you give in or you opt out or better yet find money make you sef produce your own film

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by donstan18: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2019
Most Nigerian actresses are prostitutes, the only reason this one is angry is hecause they wanted to give her lower role after multiple fvcking.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2019
They just want to help you soften your strong ynash, and you're complaining..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by godofuck231: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2019
GistNet:
Actress Chesan Nze has sent out a warning to Nollywood movie producers insisting on sleeping with her before giving her movie roles as she explained why she barely feature in movies.

Chesan said most male movie producers are out to frustrate and drain female entertainers emotionally and physically. The aggrieved actress averred that she won't name any producer now but will be forced to do that if such act continues.

She wrote

See more; http://gistmore.com/producers-want-to-have-sex-with-me-before-giving-me-a-movie-role-actress-chesan-nze
go and get married so you can report to your husband , coming out in social media makes you a public whoe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by CAPSLOCKED: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2019
donstan18:
Most Nigerian actresses are prostitutes, the only reason this one is angry because they wanted to give her lower role after multiple fvcking.

CASE DISMISSED!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by telkevog(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2019
You better quit! Any day we see you feature in a movie, then we'll know you have given in.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by nuelzy: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
When even men dey give their nyash for knack... U want to do strong head.. Come.. Better submit ur resume for roles before u go extinct!!..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by Sensenan: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
We don hear. We will go and beat the producers for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
We already Know that they are
FARM TOOLS
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.

Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey mater in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen.
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by victorian(f): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Go into another career or biz.

If you are not given movie roles, you won't die. You will still live.

Be versatile!

Simple! angry

7 Likes

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by nairalanduseles: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Its just sex just give him make sure he uses protection...... no one tells you what they do to get to the top.........if U don't other girls will take your role

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by Macgyver1: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Sex for role has become a norm in the industry.

11 Likes

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by pskejehbw: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
that 1 no send anybody
Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by lastempero: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ngwo ngwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by SteveOfu: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by GeneralPula: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
cool
Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by jaxxy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
I hate hearing this. It’s really terrible and that’s why the industry has no genuine talent to attain excellence or world class standards just active and retired oloshos recycling themselves in a pool of mediocrity.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by NaijaWebDesign(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Not new. shameful people
Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by Rossididdy(f): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Chose a better career for ur self. Since u can't give n u want to collect..... Onyinye ekwensu bu nwete Isi bia were isi.. As long as nollywood is concern where ur hand is pointed at is ur selling point.
Gaskia

5 Likes

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by Yorubabyblood: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
let him put just the tip for 2 minutes,, dont let him put everything oo

3 Likes

Re: Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role by lyriclekidd(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Okay you sha fvck dem..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Burna Boy At London #EndSARS Protest (Video) / Eve Esin And Segun Arinze In BIG Eyeball Competition (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.