Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Mobile App User Interface Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mobile App User Interface Design (1480 Views)

An Event For Designers! Design Best Practices For Dark Mode User Interface / Creative Designer, User Interface Designer & Social Media Handler / Let's Help You Make Your User Interface Design Into Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile App User Interface Design by TaiKuun(m): 6:28am On Sep 22, 2019
I am currently working on the UI of a mobile app that rates private Companies all over Lagos State based on;

1. Their approach to prospective employees (Recruitment, Post-Interview Relations e.t.c)

2. How they are treating their current employees. (Do they offer rewards for extra-time at work? Do they Pay Insurance? How about Pensions?. Is the management friendly? Do they give laptops/workstations or you are required to bring yours to work?

3. Growth Opportunities (Set Milestones, Job Promotions, Salary Re-negotiation, Travelling Opportunities e.t.c)

4. Internal Facilities (Water Dispenser/Drinking Water, ACs, Toilets, General Hygiene and Maintenance of Equipments, Internet Facilities, Laptops, Workspaces e.t.c)

5. Legal (Termination of Employment Clauses)

THE BENEFITS OF THIS APP IS VERY OBVIOUS, ESPECIALLY TO JOB SEEKERS THROUGHOUT LAGOS STATE.
You wanna switch employers but you are not sure whether you are actually jumping from fry pan to fire or moving on to greener pastures? No, you have to be sure! Find out using this app!

Alright? I would be very glad if you could suggest cool names for the app. Other contributions are also welcome.

I am waiting because by 4p.m today, I'll be updating you with my next steps.
Re: Mobile App User Interface Design by TaiKuun(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Today, I would be pressing forward to the next steps of the development of the app which I introduced yesterday.

The app would be named Jobaxis — suggested by a particular Joshua Nwosu of Facebook Dev C; Lagos.

That being said, I just wanna use this opportunity to thank you all for your contributions, too. The naming was such a tricky process and you guys didn't make it any easier after giving some wonderful names.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alright.? So, here is the workflow sorted in order of priority;

1. VISUAL IDENTITY DESIGN
⬤ Color Palette
⬤ App Logo
⬤ Iconography
⬤ Typography

2. UI/UX Design
⬤ Wireframing (Layout e.t.c)
⬤ UI Design (Color Scheme, Splash Screen, Walkthrough Screens e.t.c)
⬤ Prototyping (UX & Interaction Design, Animations e.t.c)

3. Presentation

NOTE: I would be focusing on a design centered on iOS.

Keep tabs for updates. Thanks!
Re: Mobile App User Interface Design by TaiKuun(m): 5:09am On May 27, 2020
Sebastrue:
Thank you very much for such useful information! I recently realized that I need an application to grow my family business. I turned to different companies and when they showed me samples, I was disappointed. I was at a loss that they had such terrible interfaces. At the last moment, my brother told me about the company https://www.codigo.co/blog/great-user-interface-designs-for-mobile-applications-2. I contacted them and they decided to give me samples and I was very happy because the design was just amazing. In the end, they created the perfect app for me and you can’t even imagine how many people downloaded the application on the first day. I was just in shock!
I can imagine what your budget was like. You better return the money you collected to create backlinks.
Re: Mobile App User Interface Design by TaiKuun(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
The app identity design.

(1) (Reply)

African Art ~ Nigerian Girl With A Tribal Marked Face / UX/UI Designer Available For full time, contract jobs and collaboration / Interested In Knowing How To Use Your Gprs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.