Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

‘Fatoyinbo Does Not Know Busola From Adams’ - COZA Reacts To Rape Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Fatoyinbo Does Not Know Busola From Adams’ - COZA Reacts To Rape Saga (422 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘Fatoyinbo Does Not Know Busola From Adams’ - COZA Reacts To Rape Saga by HeWrites(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2019
The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) has formally reacted to the rape saga involving its lead pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV recalls that that Fatoyinbo had been accused by wife of singer Timi Dakolo, Busola of raping her many years back.

After many months of dragging, both the accused and the accuser are now in court with charges and counter-charges.

Reacting to the development, COZA described the unfolding events as “unprovoked satanic campaign of calumny” orchestrated against its head pastor “by agents of darkness.”

In a statement obtained by Igbere TV issued by Pastor Ademola Adetuberu, Spokesman for the Church, he said COZA would like to “clear certain misconception and misinformation being churned out in order to misguide members of the church, and the general public.”

Read full statement:

“We stand with anyone who has been a victim of rape. We stand by our Founding and Senior Pastor, Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo, who has been at the receiving end of organized blackmail and all sorts of attacks because of his innocence and we are sure that our faithful and unfailing God will vindicate him very soon.

“As for Busola Dakolo, justice will soon be served. We would like to, again, for the record reiterate that our Senior Pastor, Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo has never had anything personal to do with her. Busola was not raped by Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo and she had never been in a relationship with him either.

“We see this ugly development fuelled by envy and sheer jealousy as an unnecessary distraction and a fight from the pit of hell against the ministry that God gave Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo, as well as a declaration of war against the Church of Christ to which COZA is a flourishing branch under God’s grace.

“We are not unaware that certain pastors that felt threatened by the unprecedented growth of COZA and the grace of God upon His Servant are after some of our members, just making every effort to cash in on the attack against God’s servant. There was nothing they had not done behind the scene until this rape scandal.

“They are accusing our Pastor of snatching their members. Some are even asking why he couldn’t remain in Ilorin. Our focus is the Kingdom of God and winning souls for Christ. COZA is home to those who have sold out to Jesus. At COZA, we believe that every sent servant of God has his or her harvest field given to him or her by God and not by poaching souls or believers of another ministry.

“We therefore urge those sponsoring these evils to desist however if they do not, the God of vengeance will visit them. They should let Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo continue freely with his divine mandate that our Lord Jesus Christ gave him. It is ungodly and sinful to be used by satan against the anointed”.

http://igberetvnews.com/1012177/rape-saga-coza-reacts-allegations-pastor/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: ‘Fatoyinbo Does Not Know Busola From Adams’ - COZA Reacts To Rape Saga by daddytime(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmm

And it had to take this age-long to come out with a rebuttal like this?

Una brain dey shake
Re: ‘Fatoyinbo Does Not Know Busola From Adams’ - COZA Reacts To Rape Saga by shamecurls(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2019
When the devil wants to fvck you up, he dashes you confusion, Incoherence and amnesia.

Biodun is now turning the table to another direction now.

He can do better with constructive lies. This one is too cheap.

One fact remains, He fvcked the girl

Any lie he must tender must pass through that line. This total denial won't get him anywhere.

His media aids are learner's.
Re: ‘Fatoyinbo Does Not Know Busola From Adams’ - COZA Reacts To Rape Saga by SimDan95(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2019
what do I know?? since I wasn't there when krest was been offered I'm not gonna judge.

Re: ‘Fatoyinbo Does Not Know Busola From Adams’ - COZA Reacts To Rape Saga by Officialgarri: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2019
But she was a chorister in his church na. And the Coza I have attended doesn't usually have more than 10 vocalists at a time.

But you see, all these things is not my business. I really do not wish any of them well.

I just want Dakolo to always be reminded of how his wife was fûcked on the bonnet of a fine car
And I hope to see a sex tape leak of Fatoyinbo
Re: ‘Fatoyinbo Does Not Know Busola From Adams’ - COZA Reacts To Rape Saga by Homeboiy: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2019
shocked

See open denial
Re: ‘Fatoyinbo Does Not Know Busola From Adams’ - COZA Reacts To Rape Saga by Mynd44: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2019

(1)

An Igbo Presidency Would Be A Presidency For The Poor.. / FG To Renegotiate Full Implementation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage / Sars Breaking Into The Students Hostel In Ekpoma, AAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.