Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Fashion For The Full 2019. Beautiful And Bright Clothes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion For The Full 2019. Beautiful And Bright Clothes (359 Views)

For Your Skin To Glow And Be Bright , You MUST EXFOLIATE Regularly / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes / 9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion For The Full 2019. Beautiful And Bright Clothes by Dreamaliveent: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2019
Fashion for the full 2019. Beautiful and bright clothes

I have great respect and sympathy for girls with plus size who do not hesitate to wear bright and fashionable clothes. Bold prints with flowers, vibrant hues and stunning styles. I admire such beautiful girls. After all, a girl is decorated with a sincere smile and happy eyes, and a figure and clothes are not the most important thing.

The only thing I can hardly understand is when the clothes are improperly selected, when they are tightly tight, parts of the body stand out ugly. The ugly part of the body can be covered with a well-chosen style of clothing. I don’t understand when women choose tight-fitting T-shirts or jeans that “cut” the stomach into two parts. You can take a size larger so that the same T-shirt and shirt sit a little looser.

READ MORE & PHOTOS HERE: https://fashionmans.xyz/fashion-for-the-full-2019-beautiful-and-bright-clothes/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Five Things To Look Out For When Buying A New Wrist Watch / Christmas Tshirts / Most Natural Lowcut Wig Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.