Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

30 Best Health Quotes Of All Time - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 30 Best Health Quotes Of All Time (451 Views)

Which HMO Is The Best Health Insurance In Nigeria Right Now? / Some Health Quotes / Helpful Natural Health Quotes . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Best Health Quotes Of All Time by Naijahotinfo: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2019
We have decided to bring this 30 Best Health Quotes of all Time to all our friends and families who may value or don't actually know the value of their health.

There's a good reason why the phrase “Health is wealth” became a famous phrase around the world. You can virtually grape the gist of the phrase without neccessarily thinking too hard, as the meaning is not far fatched. It means if a person lives a https://statusinenglish.com/spiritual-status/ healthy spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical lifestyle only then is such person the wealthiest man on earth.

Get enough sleep, eat clean, drink enough water, exercise and always ensure you put your health as your top-most priority. Your health is one of the reasons we have brought to you this health quotes below.

30 Best Health Quotes

1. Three things in life – your health, your mission, and the people you love. That’s it. Quote by Naval Ravikant
2. Keep your vitality. A life without health is like a river without water. By Maxime Lagacé
3. Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health. Carl Jung was talking about exercise
4. The greatest wealth is health. Virgil
5. You’re in pretty good shape for the shape you are in. Dr. Seuss
6. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates
7. I’m focused on staying as healthy as I can so I can work more. – Dane Cook
8. Every one of you has a health that is unique and totally different from everybody else. Completely! Because we are all like snowflakes. – Lewis Black
9. Cakes are healthy too, you just eat a small slice. – Mary Berry
10. We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane. – Kurt Vonnegut
11. When the heart is at ease, the body is healthy. Chinese proverb
12. In a disordered mind, as in a disordered body, soundness of health is impossible. Marcus Tullius Cicero
13. A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement. – Jess C. Scott
14. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s. Irish proverb
15. Before healing others, heal yourself. Gambian saying
16. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost. Charles Caleb Colton
17. Sickness – nature’s vengeance for violating her laws. Charles Simmons
18. After dinner rest a while; after supper walk a mile. T. Cogan
19. Health consists with temperance alone. Alexander Pope
20. We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane. – Kurt Vonnegut
21. Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages. – Louis Pasteur
22. Money cannot buy health, but I’d settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair. – Dorothy Parker
23. Health is a relationship between you and your body. Unknown
24. Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of year. Franklin P. Adams
25. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. Benjamin Franklin
26. An over-indulgence of anything, even something as pure as water, can intoxicate. – Criss Jami
27. Health makes good propaganda. – Naomi Wolf
28. Health is not valued until sickness comes. Thomas Fuller
29. Health and intellect are the two blessings of life. Menander
30. Eating is overrated and sleep is underrated. @AmuseChimp

This is the much we can offer at the time being. But, you can visit https://statusinenglish.com/ if you want plenty of motivational, emotional, spiritual, inspirational, romantic, and love quotes for your Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Whatsapp status. Also see love Status here => https://statusinenglish.com/i-love-you-status/

Re: 30 Best Health Quotes Of All Time by Modesta39: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2019
Please doctors in the house I have a serious problem.

I don't go to toilet again because of that my stomach keep growing everyday because I don't go to toilet

I am scared of eating again

Please doctors, does my problem have a solution
Please if I am going to die, tell me be sincere
I have never felt this kind of problem all my life

Any hop?

I went to hospital and complain, they said that I have ulcer and I am currently taking the drop 2 days ago
Yet am not able to go toilet

Please help me,
Sometimes toilet will purge me but the only thing that comes out is only too much gas and very little shit
The size of the shit is like one spoon of rice

Am finished
Please help me out

Is their a cure??

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Ooo / Why Do Nigeria Hospitals Reject Patients In Emergency Cases? / Why Am I Not Getting Pregnant ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.