Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

You Cannot Start Your Day On Twitter, Facebook And Expect God’s Blessing: Reno - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Cannot Start Your Day On Twitter, Facebook And Expect God’s Blessing: Reno (226 Views)

Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / 2nd Day Of The Lords Chosen Programme, God's Blessing For Higher Level In Lagos / God's Blessing For Higher Level - Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Start Your Day On Twitter, Facebook And Expect God’s Blessing: Reno by Amarachi1990: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2019
Popular social media critic, Reno Omokri, has dished out another life lesson to his followers on social media as he explains why God doesn’t bless their day.

He pointed out that a lot of people start their day by checking what is going on Facebook and Twitter instead of praying to God.

He explained that regardless of the situation people find themselves, the first to do when they wake up should be a prayer to God. Do you agree with him?

See his tweet below:

See more here https://thickmatch.com/cannot-start-day-twitter-facebook-expect-gods-blessing-reno-omokri/

Re: You Cannot Start Your Day On Twitter, Facebook And Expect God’s Blessing: Reno by Greatzeus(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2019
My own question is why do people go to Facebook or Twitter or other social media to pray?
" God I need my own car before the end of the year"
" As I traveled God grant me safe journey'
Does God have a social media account? Why can't you open your mouth anywhere you are and ask God what you want?
Some will be like "God thank you for bla bla bla" and you will be surprised they can't sit down to thank God for 5mins in their house"
Is it attention seeking or cheer ignorance? Or just notice me attitude rampant in social media?

(1) (Reply)

The Goodnews About Hell (1) / 5 Ways To Spot A False Prophet / The Essence Of Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.