Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] (67053 Views)

I Just Snitched On A Bunch Of Drug Dealers / Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa / Nigerian Man Deported From India After Giving 17yrs old Boy Cocaine to Smuggle(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by oneconnerguy: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
fake report

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by Kennitrust(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
In another man land?
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by RichDad1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
What??
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by Toscarele: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
People sha, so they put hope uzodinma so we would think it's the senator and rush the news, Nawa

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by Praktikals(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
sad
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by NOC1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
J
maryjames9:
Actually thought it was Okorocha's In-law. grin

Wet in concern Okorocha in-law and hope?
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by Royalfurnitures: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Result of infighting in their group, i believe they are in Same business

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by Opinedecandid(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nigerian hungry bloggers.
Which hope Uzodima are they referring to, the politician or the drug dealer

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by Ikpongiton: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All Imo politicians are thieves
he is not the politician oo! but try to always read before you comment.it will help you.
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by amaks: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Who else at first rushed to check wondering if it was the politician/senator.
I for say na the trending news for this week be dat.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by johnmattew: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
maryjames9:
Actually thought it was Okorocha's In-law. grin
the one u are talking about is APC candidate in imo,
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by kachdviruz(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Wow lakh cost this much
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by Lawmak: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
What is wrong with bloggers
"Hope Uzodimma" just look at the caption so that we all think its senator hope uzodimma

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by Pennyways: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
this idiot don't even bother to read the context of the news before making senseless comment

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by Soso990240(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
u don't jump into conclusion, u fly into conclusion. Who told you its Hope Uzodimma d politician?

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by greggng: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chai this bloggers go don hammer...imagine how many pdp member who will be rejoicing with rochas over the downfall of hope uzodinmma

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by ikubese: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
God bless Nigeria!

don't forget to subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdrvXTo2nYY
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by Dpharisee: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Idiot it's not Senator Hope Uzodinma
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by EeyanMayweather(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
makewetalk2:
It should come to a point where all Nigerians traveling abroad should be monitored and checked. Sometimes these boys bring absolute disgrace to everyone. It is not a matter of tribe. We are too racist. The suffering is too much. The root cause of all these is poverty in town. Instead of blaming these boys, blame the government. They are the main reason why these boys are desperately engaging in vices. People need to survive. Things are getting worse in the country. If you talk, there is always one he-goat supporter of Buhari who will quote you to confuse the whole thing and try to silence you.

Look at what Yoruba people are saying: that Sowore did not display Yoruba culture when he insulted the elders. He was acting selfishly. The same silly hatchlings failed to acknowledge that before he was arrested, he was their favored son. This case truly exposed their insidious acts. Your own brother! Even though he did something bad, what gave you the right to condemn him? At least, one can still plead mercy for his brother. That is hwo they abandoned Kemi Olunloyo to languish in prison. If not other tribes who interceded, the woman could have gone.

Look at Kudirat Abiola. The northerners killed her and no one could say a word. They just watched her waste away. Same thing to Abiola. A self-centered tribe that only knows success when it is breathing. They do not care for anyone but themselves. I trust Igbos. No matter what, the man will get some support from his family.

I know many people will want to direct this case against Igbos without checking first if their rotten teeth has not completely decayed. The real problem is Buhari and his cohort who have hijacked the nation and treating it like Fura de Nunu. They are oppressive old things who just want to stifle the growth of certain people because of their religion or culture.

The other guy quoted me threatening me. The other DM'd me. Bro! get lost y'all. I don't need any DM. This is a public forum spit your gems here.

on the main note: For those Muslims who quoted me calling me ignorant, I want to inform you that I am a man of a particular age and I have acquaintances from parts of the world and from most religions. the main problem with Muslims is that they impose that anyone who has the power to think is ignorant while they are wise. I slated my points. If your level of knowledge is not ironically amazing, tear down my points one by one with sound reasoning.
knowledgeable people propound ideas and not cusses. I will ask again and I challenge your level of cognizance.

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home. So, answer me!

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did they need black and white copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then what is your doctrine based on when it teaches otherwise?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

It is simple, no need to insult.
See this loser who left the meat of the matter to delve into something else.
Why don't you reprimand your brothers who were caught in the act as usual.

I've always said it that crime is a way of life in your neck of wood..

Is there anyone in your cursed lineage who has stood up for any worthy cause in the history of this country ?
Didn't Soyinka waste years of his life fighting for you ungrateful losers

Were you fathers the ones that did wetie and NADECO ??

Imagine a cowardly osu terming others greedy Who doesnt know the greedy good for nothing savages in Nigeria ?

And before you blame Buhari and his people , were your forebears not in bed with them in the First through the 3rd republic ??
And when you losers lost out of that satanic arrangement , you decided to bring down the whole house. Killed the political and military leaders of other ethnic group. How greedy can one be
This whole event led to the civil war and about 2million Osus paid the ultimate price.

Your fellow cursed Osus were caught doing their thing in India as usual but this bastard of a thousand father left that to rant about Yoruba.

Are you subhuman mofos cursed or something ...Haba

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by mercyviv(f): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Is this the senator or some prank?!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by 2shure: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Men hollywood must use all of these act pls.
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by sylve11: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
makewetalk2:
It should come to a point where all Nigerians traveling abroad should be monitored and checked. Sometimes these boys bring absolute disgrace to everyone. It is not a matter of tribe. We are too racist. The suffering is too much. The root cause of all these is poverty in town. Instead of blaming these boys, blame the government. They are the main reason why these boys are desperately engaging in vices. People need to survive. Things are getting worse in the country. If you talk, there is always one he-goat supporter of Buhari who will quote you to confuse the whole thing and try to silence you.

Look at what Yoruba people are saying: that Sowore did not display Yoruba culture when he insulted the elders. He was acting selfishly. The same silly hatchlings failed to acknowledge that before he was arrested, he was their favored son. This case truly exposed their insidious acts. Your own brother! Even though he did something bad, what gave you the right to condemn him? At least, one can still plead mercy for his brother. That is hwo they abandoned Kemi Olunloyo to languish in prison. If not other tribes who interceded, the woman could have gone.

Look at Kudirat Abiola. The northerners killed her and no one could say a word. They just watched her waste away. Same thing to Abiola. A self-centered tribe that only knows success when it is breathing. They do not care for anyone but themselves. I trust Igbos. No matter what, the man will get some support from his family.

I know many people will want to direct this case against Igbos without checking first if their rotten teeth has not completely decayed. The real problem is Buhari and his cohort who have hijacked the nation and treating it like Fura de Nunu. They are oppressive old things who just want to stifle the growth of certain people because of their religion or culture.

The other guy quoted me threatening me. The other DM'd me. Bro! get lost y'all. I don't need any DM. This is a public forum spit your gems here.

on the main note: For those Muslims who quoted me calling me ignorant, I want to inform you that I am a man of a particular age and I have acquaintances from parts of the world and from most religions. the main problem with Muslims is that they impose that anyone who has the power to think is ignorant while they are wise. I slated my points. If your level of knowledge is not ironically amazing, tear down my points one by one with sound reasoning.
knowledgeable people propound ideas and not cusses. I will ask again and I challenge your level of cognizance.

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home. So, answer me!

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did they need black and white copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then what is your doctrine based on when it teaches otherwise?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

Preacher man don't tell me that heaven Heaven is under the earth
I know you don't know what life is really worth.... undecided cool
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by DeviIhimseIf: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
If it was a Yoruba that did half of this. I know the kind of comment that will full this place.

People who live all their lives pointing fingers at others when they themselves are the worst.
[/s]
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by Wande22(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
I almost ran to GAMANT house for Agodi UNCLAD when i saw HOPE UZODINMA
iamnicer:
cheesy cheesy

While else thought it was Sen Hope Uzodimma .

Me I fear ooooo

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by Hotzone(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Which of the Hope Uzodinma? The one tribunal dismissed his case against Emeka Ihedioha or.....
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by vertueptime: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
It is them.....
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by lanre4411(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
makewetalk2:

you have started the same thing you did in S.A that make S.A people to hate Nigerians .u children of Hate.

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by valemtech(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
i tot its d famous senator

Introducing the Valem Phantom Z tablet pc
4glte,32gb rom,3gb ram,6000mah
duasim slot,bluetooth,wifi,Octacore processor
android 8.1

[center][/center]who can use

1. clergy men/women for easy mobility in terms of carrying around
2.University Students for easy internet access and taking down notes faster ,especially medical students and other medical related courses.

3.Engineers,architech etc

configuration:3gb ram 32gb rom,6000mah,dua simslot,wifii bluetooth,octacore ,4G LTE

How to order
1.Search Valem Phantom z on jumia or konga to order
2.Order from our company store (www.valemstore.com)
3.Chat 08037607036

Price:N42,000
for more info call/whatsapp:08037607036 to order
Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by gwarotango: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
LZAA Immhotep grin grin wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] by richPHAROAH: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
who is this one giving me headache na. u are screaming anti nacotics and u are screaming husks and sword.
on behalf of all nairalanders you have given headache, Bleep YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.