Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Admission Processing Guide That Works - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Processing Guide That Works (354 Views)

Canada Universities With Fast/quick Admission Processing. / The Polytechnic Ibadan 2018/2019 OND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide / Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Processing Guide That Works by Fatodax(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2019
If you have just concluded, or about concluding your secondary education, the next line of action you're mist likely to take is securing admission into your dream institution, which might seem very a difficult venture.

Securing admission is like starting a journey- one road leads to another, and you want to get it right from the beginning. This means that, it is expedient for you to pass the core subjects related to your field.

Once you have cleared your O'level results, next is writing jamb , or any A'level courses which gives you the opportunity to cross to 200 level.

If you fail jamb, you know your next line of action is to opt for a college of education of a polytechnic. And if you don't want to a polytechnic, you know it is to go for A'levels.

And of course, the focus of this write up is not to capture how you can pass your exams but how you can secure admission, after which you might have succeeded in your papers.

The reason I'm focusing on that is, a lot of students did well in their exams and are still unable to secure admissions with it.

The reason why a lot students who passed their UTME and even post Utme is that the competition is very high, and almost every official within the university context have their own candidates.

This is why, even if your mum knows a professor who knows the Vice chancellor, the probability that you'll be able to secure admission is very 50/50 because these people have close relatives whose only way of assisting them is the post they occupy.

Let me tell you this, because you have a high score in your Utme or post Utme doesn't ascertain your admission level. If you write your post Utme and sit at home expecting your grade would earn you admission in these competitive university admission setups, I bet you're on your own.

If you really want to secure admission after you might have earn a good score follow these crucial steps:

1. After you might have confirmed your postutme score and you meet the cut-off marks, follow-up immediately. How do you do these even if you don't know anyone?

Contact one of your parent or guidance and let any if them follow you to the institution. Arrange your results and make photocopies. Make sure you head straight to the admission office and meet with the admission officers the Nigerian way.

Let your guider socialize and explain their intentions. Don't be surprise, everyone is important within the university setting. I mean, everyone is important. Ensure you treat anyone you see with respect and let them know you have passed your exams.

2. The second step is to drop your credentials with whosoever you might be seeing. It might be an admission officer or a lecturer in the department you have selected.

3. Be explanatory, and let your parent do the talking. Like, 'I need your assistance as regards my daughter's admission... She has passed her post Utme and her is is 70 etc'.

4. Get their contacts.
5. Tip, I mean, tip. Especially if it's an office clerk you're chanced to see, make sure your parents tip them before leaving, except it is a professor or a very important person, too. Although it doesn't mean after you might have gained admission you can't give professors gifts, too. A meagre gift from the start might look somehow to them.

6. Express your gratitude for their time and do a follow-up.

7. Keep praying, and don't stop calling to know how far.

If you're interested in any A' level course which you can use to gain admission into 200 level of any university of your choice, feel free to contact us for more information on :

http:///ijmb

http:///jupeb

https:///2348037397932

Consultation is free.

I wish you all the very best

Ezekiel
Re: Admission Processing Guide That Works by Fatodax(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Admission Processing Guide That Works by Fatodax(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Admission Processing Guide That Works by Fatodax(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Happy Sunday to all of you. Remember to pray and have faith in your dreams. Gaining admission is not difficult the way you see it. You just need to follow the right procedure.

Have a great week

(1) (Reply)

Futa / Folorunso Alakija Elated At The Construction Of Proposed Osun State University, / GST111, 112, 122, 123 Uniuyo Solutions On Term Papers And Book Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.