Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes (2434 Views)

I Left Because She Wears Same Pant For 3days-nkechi Blessing,ex-lover Spill / Pretty Lady Wears Same NYSC Shirt Her Dad Used 41 Years Ago - Nigerians React / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2019
Remember a video footage showing the moment classmate decide to suprise their fellow mate in a high school.

In the video, a freshman in high school was getting bullied for wearing the same clothes to school everyday.

His classmates decided to buy him some new clothes and new sneakers , this is pure class from them.

Will Smith born on the September 25, (1968) is an American actor, rapper and media personality. Who was in April 2007, called "the most powerful actor in Hollywood" by Newsweek and has been nominated for five Golden Globe Awards and two Academy Awards, and has won four Grammy Awards so far, he was seen in a popular tv show ellentube when he invited the students who bought new wears for their classmate who has been bullied severally for putting on same clothes to class everyday by some other schoolmates.

He(Smith), talked to them appreciating then for their kind gesture and gifted then with some new materials.

He said, “I saw the video, and me and Jade were sitting around and it was like, this is fantastic and what you did felt small to you but I promise you that is exactly how human beings are supposed to interact with one another. I got a little some stuff out here, what have we got, we got it back there, bring it out.......” See what he got for them Here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2tjA2HHHvP/

Source: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/09/will-smith-rewards-students-who-got.html

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Re: Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2019
More Videos:

Watch Video Here:

Cc
Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Re: Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes by Truthwords: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2019
Where is the picture
Re: Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Truthwords:
Where is the picture

Come and See it
Re: Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes by generationz(f): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
I watched the video. It was so touching what they did to that boy.

He said he was shocked because he had always been bulied his whole life.

I hope the American police can take a cue from this and be kind to young black men. undecided
Re: Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes by Denique(f): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Will Smith, my top favourite actor! There's no day I don't check out his IG page for updates. Classy, humble and learned. I love him always as a guest on ELLEN SHOW kiss cos of his sense of humour.
My love for this man and his family can't be explained. It's a family of giving and givers so, this was/is expected kiss I use his pic as screen saver cheesy and his IG is sooooo lit. Y'all should follow him(if you ain't yet) @willsmith wink

@treysmith001
@c.syresmith
@willowsmith
@jadapinkettsmith
@shereezampino
Love lives in this family kiss
Re: Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes by JerryLegend(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Denique:
Will Smith, my top favourite actor! There's no day I don't check out his IG page for updates. Classy, humble and learned. I love him always as a guest on ELLEN SHOW kiss cos of his sense of humour.
My love for this man and his family can't be explained. It's a family of giving and givers so, this was/is expected kiss I use his pic as screen saver cheesy and his IG is sooooo lit. Y'all should follow him(if you ain't yet) @willsmith wink

@treysmith001
@c.syresmith
@willowsmith
@jadapinkettsmith
@shereezampino
Love lives in this family kiss

Will Smith is cool. But this obsession is too much o sister cool. Are you their PRO?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 23, 2019
Reward for Reward, back to back
Lessonlearnt
Re: Will Smith Rewards Students Who Got Clothes For Classmate Who Wears Same Clothes by Denique(f): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2019
JerryLegend:

Will Smith is cool. But this obsession is too much o sister cool. Are you their PRO?

cheesy I love him very much o and I hope to meet him someday cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is THIS Travis Scott's Side Chick? (see Photos) / Man Reportedly Marries Himself After 17 Failed Relationships / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.