Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Reno Omokriminal, Gej's Houseboy Trying Hard To Whitewash His Master. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokriminal, Gej's Houseboy Trying Hard To Whitewash His Master. (356 Views)

Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group / Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokriminal, Gej's Houseboy Trying Hard To Whitewash His Master. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2019
* GEJ was a criminal

* Buhari is a tyrant

A con-artist disguised as a pastor, Reno omokriminal and his e-followers want to rewrite history, We shouldn't let them.

GEJ and his gang of thieves were an absolute disaster. There was freedom of speech yes, but there was more freedom to STEAL especially at the top. They were gonn run Nigeria finances down the gutter had they not been kicked out and I have NO REGRETS being a part of that process. Sowore was right!!!!!!!

He didn't make a mistake helping to kick GEJ out. We all protested hard after yaradua's death to help GEJ clinch the presidency (I recorded a song in protest). Nigerians of all ethnic group also campaigned and voted hard for him to win the 2011 election but soon realised that he was nothing but a criminal only out to enrich himself and his goons. A mistake that needed to be corrected.

Buhari became the only viable option back in 2015 and I personally campaigned for him after we all saw what a disaster GEJ was. The multiple billions and forfeited estates from mama peace and madueke should tell you all you need to know. For someone that enjoyed the goodwill of Nigerians so much, he and his team stole so much that we started borrowing to pay salaries at some point despite earning the most money any administration ever earned from crude oil.

His disastrous performance in office pushed Nigerians to Buhari whose propaganda machine convinced the majority that he was now a reformed Democrat. We were wrong and we admit it now. To err is human.

Buhari has turned out to be the same tyrant that never changed his 1984 spot. People never really change, do they?? Sowore was gonn fix the buhari's mess democratically and campaigned frantically to achieve that but Nigerians love suffering. "a people deserve the kind of leaders they get" and would rather cast millions of votes for buhari or atiku. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

Except you are highly partisan, you cant fault sowore's stance against GEJ. The same way he went against him is the same way he went against abacha, babangida, and now buhari. He's persistently been on the side of the truth and constantly fought the political class for the masses. I am yet to see anyone with any concrete proof of

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokriminal, Gej's Houseboy Trying Hard To Whitewash His Master. by Rrankdonga(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2019
So you have to use all this insulting words to make your point?
Re: Reno Omokriminal, Gej's Houseboy Trying Hard To Whitewash His Master. by okosodo: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2019
Yorubas sha
Re: Reno Omokriminal, Gej's Houseboy Trying Hard To Whitewash His Master. by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2019
Rrankdonga:

For that con artist, hell yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokriminal, Gej's Houseboy Trying Hard To Whitewash His Master. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2019
okosodo:
Yorubas sha

Do you have nothing but tribal jabs to offer? How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokriminal, Gej's Houseboy Trying Hard To Whitewash His Master. by Aidejay(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Omo-kriminal
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokriminal, Gej's Houseboy Trying Hard To Whitewash His Master. by omenka(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Rrankdonga:
Do you have another name for someone who steals someone else's identity to carry out illicit activities online? I mean, just like yahoo boys do.

Is such a person not a criminal?
Re: Reno Omokriminal, Gej's Houseboy Trying Hard To Whitewash His Master. by Rrankdonga(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
omenka:
Do you have another name for someone who steals someone else's identity to carry out illicit activities online? I mean, just like yahoo boys do.

Is such a person not a criminal?

Has he been convicted of any identity fraud? As far as I'm concerned we will not change anything by having conversations like this. If we want to change the system we need to have better conversations and a new approach, this is too shallow.
Re: Reno Omokriminal, Gej's Houseboy Trying Hard To Whitewash His Master. by Danzakidakura(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Afonja Muslims are slaves forever,they are irredeemable and can suck any obrokos as long its from hausa fulani against any southern christians, i remember when they were questioning GEJ PhD and even to the extend of asking for his thesis, today they cant talk when buhari has no secondary certificate.

(1) (Reply)

How Sowore Defeated FG, DSS In Court / Why The ‘cabal’ Is After Yemi Osinbajo / "P&ID Is A Scam", Buhari Alerts World Leaders On Attempts To Cheat Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.