Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Water Tank And Septic Tank Constructions - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Water Tank And Septic Tank Constructions (574 Views)

Units Of 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Wit 5 Years Payment Plan Constructions Ongoing / Cost Of Sinking A Septic Tank And Soakaway In Ibadan / Appropriate Size Of Septic Tank And Soakaway Pit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water Tank And Septic Tank Constructions by boma4success: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2019
A very pleasant day to the Engineers in the house, please I will like to be enlightened on the construction of a water tank stand over a septic tank. My engineer advised I build my tank stand on the septic / soak away tank we are about to construct. He said we will only need 4pcs of 16mm to reinforce the water tank stand pillar from inside the ground to the top(where d water tank will be placed). And 12mm rods will be used for other things like underground pillars, first chaining, second chaining and the slab.
Please is this best way to go about it?
God bless you as you drop your comments / advices.

(1) (Reply)

Docherich 50yrs Warranty Stone Coated Roofing Sheet/tiles 07062764235 / Interior Decor Is Self Respect! / 4bedrooms Semi-detached Duplex House With BQ For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.