Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule (875 Views)

Man Calls Out Ikorodu LG & Lagos State Senator For Leaving The Road Like This. / Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule by IamHeWrites: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
A Nigerian man, Odeh Junior, has called our Air Peace for allegedly changing his flight schedule.

Taking to Twitter, Junior claimed his flight time was changed from 6:40 p.m to 8:10 p.m.

As if that wasn't enough, the Twitter user said Air Peace kept on selling the cancelled flight ticket to unsuspecting travellers.

He is asking the Aircraft management to "do the needful", apparently a compensation.

See his tweet below...

“This is what happens with Nigerian Airlines. Yet, the authorities allow this unjustifiable acts pass.

“I booked an 18.40 flight, yet they changed my time of flight & they are still selling 18.40 on their site!

“Thus (sic) act is terrible! Kindly do the needful @flyairpeace
@DrJoeAbah”

http://igberetvnews.com/1012737/man-calls-air-peace-changing-flight-schedule/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule by IamHeWrites: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lalasticlala

Seun
Re: Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule by agwom(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Good turn deserve another
Re: Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule by FarahAideed: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
I don't understand ? Is this his first time of flying locally in Nigeria ? For more than 20 years now flight rescheduling has been constant on all Domestic routes because of shortage of break even load and aircrafts sometime ..there is a particular number of tickets that must be sold before a flight can be considered break even , nobody in this hard economy will fly just 10 passengers just because the want to keep up with time , they will rather reschedule or cancel than take that loss ... Sha me I just think this one wants his village people on his time line to know he is flying

6 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Typical afonjas, they have started attack on Air Peace. Give the man a break!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
With all that air peace has done recently that the government, wealthy and clergy put together couldn't do eeeeee

IF I HEAR PIIIIM,

YOU GO HEAR NWIIII.......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule by nlPoster: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Air peace, I hope to fly with them some day if possible.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule by Cormung: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
I am really glad that I've never had any kind of problems with flying locally and internationally even though I am constantly being cheap and looking for low priced tickets on websites like https://mytickets.ae/ . Turns out that being cheap isn't bad in some cases.
Re: Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 25, 2019
With all Airpeace has done lately, this dude should just keep quiet before I send am slap through FedEx now.undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule by Kalapizim(m): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2019
He is simply looking for attention, the date of the flight is even 27th of September sef haba more than a day notice sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Air Peace For Changing His Flight Schedule by Kalapizim(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Success1020:
Typical afonjas, they have started attack on Air Peace. Give the man a break!
Odeh the name on his handle is a benue name....Do you have sense ?

(1) (Reply)

Marrying In Denmark / Official Residence Of Some World Leaders / Uae New Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.