Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Igbos Will Fight For Osinbanjo Just Like They Did For Onnogehen. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Fight For Osinbanjo Just Like They Did For Onnogehen. (1634 Views)

Breaking! APC To Substitute Tinubu For Osinbanjo.PDP To Drop Atiku For Peter Obi / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Jubrin To Be Phased Out After 2019 Elections For Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Will Fight For Osinbanjo Just Like They Did For Onnogehen. by Nnukwueze: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jombom:
But I know lots of foolish igbos Kanu inclusive that always complain n wail bitterly that it is Yoruba that should go n fight for their independenceso why can'tYoruba too tell you to go fight for Osinbajo now ?

Foolish afonja tell me where any Igbo has ever asked you to get involved in their movement.
Re: Igbos Will Fight For Osinbanjo Just Like They Did For Onnogehen. by Yorubaskullmine: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
hammerVJ:

WE CANNOT LEAVE SOWORE WITH YORUBA.

SEE THE WAY THEY ABANDON HIM BECOS HE IS IJAW.

WE WILL DRAW OUR BORDER FRON ONDO TO EXCLUDE YORUBA.

IF THEY REFUSE, THAT WILL BE THE WAR FRONT.

WE BURN ONDO DOWN AND TURN IT TO NUCLEAR WASTE SITE.
Re: Igbos Will Fight For Osinbanjo Just Like They Did For Onnogehen. by Jombom: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Try asking the likes of pachukuddie77 and other ipob member related to your household.
Nnukwueze:

Foolish afonja tell me where have ever asked you to get involved in their movement.
Re: Igbos Will Fight For Osinbanjo Just Like They Did For Onnogehen. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
When all Igbos saw that the yorubas refused to listen to them, they answered the yorubas: "What share do we have in Nigeria, what part in Nigeria’s affairs? To your tents, Igbos! Look after your own house, Yorubas!" So the Igbos went home.

1 Kings 12:16, new international version.
Re: Igbos Will Fight For Osinbanjo Just Like They Did For Onnogehen. by Nnukwueze: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jombom:
Try asking the likes of pachukuddie77 and other ipob member related to your household.

Let me not say your life is hopeless.
Re: Igbos Will Fight For Osinbanjo Just Like They Did For Onnogehen. by flyingdutchman(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jombom:
But I know lots of foolish igbos Kanu inclusive that always complain n wail bitterly that it is Yoruba that should go n fight for their independenceso why can'tYoruba too tell you to go fight for Osinbajo now ?
CARRY YOUR CROSS OOOOO!!!
Re: Igbos Will Fight For Osinbanjo Just Like They Did For Onnogehen. by Jombom: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
I will take that over your hopefully foolish life anytime anyway.

Nnukwueze:

Let me not say your life is hopeless.
Re: Igbos Will Fight For Osinbanjo Just Like They Did For Onnogehen. by Nnukwueze: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jombom:
I will take that over your hopefully foolish life anytime anyway.

That's why your life is miserable, cursed and futureless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMF Ranks Nigeria Number 6 On Countries With Best GDP Growth Of 2019 / Breaking News: Six Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Borno / Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.