Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) (61299 Views)

Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) / Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Blitz888:

You're a thief and a bloody petty one at that.
There's no such thing as football trading.

Your own na to dey scam people 5k.
Is it true
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Blitz888(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Fastestmanalive:

Is it true

Very true.

There's no such thing as sport trading.

That moniker is a scammer.. I dare him to dispute my claim.
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by tunjilee003: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
today I spent four good hours watching bbnaija of a thing..i can't even fathom what's going on,bbnaija should be scrapped it adds little or no value to our morals....let me make it clear it degrade our values.....
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Yamleg: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
longyemi:
iPhone 6 for sale!!!
Sango and Environs

37k and slightly negotiable
WhatsApp: 08136641577
Hope the phone no dey I cloud
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by UrVillagePpl: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
pahoehoe:
Auntie Funke is a thorough-bred businesswoman. in case you are interested in mastering how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira, click on the first link on my signature.

how many mILLIons have u made... tongue grin

just asking cool
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by mamajj17(f): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
None of our Youth dey visit Sowore for Prison lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Respect55(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
princemillla:
Commendable!!!
No matter how big you are always introduce ur self, it doesn't take anything from you.

Info:-

IPhone 6splus for quick sale 58k.
Chip unlock.
2weeks in nija

I'm at portharcourt
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by yetunsbay(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
ppreye:
Team Tacha!

Please call for amazing solar system plans for your homes and small business. You really shouldn't be running fuel for gen in this age. Better call Roon
hope no monthly payment ?

Two bedroom flat
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one by funke akindele..
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by ppreye(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
yetunsbay:
hope no monthly payment ?

Two bedroom flat

Absolutely not!

Please chat me via WhatsApp via my signature we have just the right package for you
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Dazonic: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Watch the BBNaija video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYh-XuxwI2Q
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2019
ursullalinda:
cool we are counting down, can't wait for it to be over so I can have my friends back

grin

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Difrent: 6:08am On Sep 23, 2019
makewetalk2:
[s]pm these kind visit na for wetin abeg? who go visit the repatriated nigerians?

who go visit the families of boko haram victims?

na all these kind things na dem day see all these ones.

useless

no be her brother na Buhari day charge for treason? yoruba people just no day no their priorities.

all the love she gets now make she wait one day wen e go reach her turn. that time na you go hear say Funke does not represent Yoruba culture. she has been insulting the culture with her diary.

The other guy quoted me threatening me. The other DM'd me. Bro! get lost y'all. I don't need any DM. This is a public forum spit your gems here.

on the main note: For those Muslims who quoted me calling me ignorant, I want to inform you that I am a man of a particular age and I have acquaintances from parts of the world and from most religions. the main problem with Muslims is that they impose that anyone who has the power to think is ignorant while they are wise. I slated my points. If your level of knowledge is not ironically amazing, tear down my points one by one with sound reasoning.
knowledgeable people propound ideas and not cusses. I will ask again and I challenge your level of cognizance.

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home. So, answer me!

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did they need black and white copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then what is your doctrine based on when it teaches otherwise?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?[/s]

The long and short of your epistle is
You hate yorubas
You hate muslims
Or
In IPOD e-rats voice,
You hate Yoruba Muslims.
As if your tribe and religion is perfect and loved by all

Gerrarahia

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by princemillla(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Respect55:

I'm at portharcourt

Chat me on WHATSAPP 08113648092
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2019
She still isn't in Black Panther.....
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by renewable1(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2019
Cool

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by makewetalk2: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
on the main note: For those Muslims who quoted me, cussin me out i salute you well well. I do not identify with any tribe in Nigeria cos I am not biologically Nigerian. you can cuss your lineage and I dont care. for weeks I have condemned false christians here and the muslims were busy liking my comments. No christian quoted me to insult me or cuss me. Now, I expose islam and see how they troup against me. For evidence of how sincere and consistent I have been, I will repeat my questions. it has been established that no knowledgeable muslim have been able to answer me. they seem to have no answers to My questions which are:

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?

no need to cuss me. be reasonable and comment like a civilized and eligible man of knowledge.
Difrent:

The long and short of your epistle is
You hate yorubas
You hate muslims
Or
In IPOD e-rats voice,
You hate Yoruba Muslims.
As if your tribe and religion is perfect and loved by all

Gerrarahia
I was born in lagos. I grew up in lagos. I do love yoruba people. I have many as my friends. I show sincere love to them. they even agree with me. we have heart to heart mature chats and we know what the problem is. we have our common grounds even though we can never agree in all things. but they respect my opinions and i do respect their. we do not cuss. we just chit chat and we are cool friends. we go camping together and we joke and play together. i do not discriminate. read my posts and you will see what I said about all tribes in nigeria. but they all read and moved on. for you to quote and cuss, it shows you that other tribes are more tolerant when pushed. I love civilized and healthy Nigerians. I am not Nigerian but I consider it home. I am not attached to any tribe but I love and criticize all of them. to what gain? to move them to a better place mentally.
every criticism is not hate. it is a charge
Re: BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) by olaniyan38(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Respect55:

I'm at portharcourt
What's d rom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) / Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.