Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce (46540 Views)

Father Accused Of Raping His "9-Year-Old" Daughter In Abia State / Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test / Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Neddstark: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
In Nigeria, never believe one side of the story. I have seen someone been blamed on theft and rape just to give a dog a bad name. Be careful. Especially you pastor-haters having orgasm over Busola rape case.

4 Likes

Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
cry
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Monaco2(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sapele oghenek(tafia) nai carry the rumor some days ago, nawa
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Money4hand44: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na wha for people ooòo them just de do everything to pull down this guy. By the way where em mama de when you go sleep with your daughter.
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Solz7(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
I dey tell you o, lol!
Carlyboi:
See me as I just dey laugh for hia grin cheesy village people really open file for this bros matter oo grin na so sleep with them dey charge am with!
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by AmJames: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
What is he saying?.
paddyofboss:
FTC

A man with a big heart. Some people with TACHA kinda mentality wants to tachalized and bring down his reputation no way. God of FRODD has intervened . He has the veto power and has shown clearly that his daughter is a virgin.
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by OlawaleBammie: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Keshi666:
I wonder why people won't mind their business, even if he sleeps with his daughter it shouldn't be a big deal if its consensual.

Hmmmmmm,

666, if u knw u knw.

Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by AmJames: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hope say u dey alright like this.
paddyofboss:
FTC

A man with a big heart. Some people with TACHA kinda mentality wants to tachalized and bring down his reputation no way. God of FRODD has intervened . He has the veto power and has shown clearly that his daughter is a virgin.
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by peeps4u: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Imagine!

If he hadn't done the virginity test or the girl was tested to be non-virgin, they would have successfully blackmailed the man.
That's how many have been lied on to have done rituals or taken joystick and subjected to public ridicule since they couldn't prove their innocence.

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by konny1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oloyedecherry:
People and always wanting to investigate someone source of wealth but never investigate source of poverty......hypocrisy.

True talk bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Marotzke(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hotzone:
Buh u still look like ogwu ego man
No smoke without fire
wetin hold you to gwoo your own ogwu ego?
Na so you go dey chook eye for another person matter Owu go kill you .
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oloyedecherry:
People and always wanting to investigate someone source of wealth but never investigate source of poverty......hypocrisy.
Source of poverty,,,, hmm,,,true talk

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by beresponsible(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Which kind wahala be dis? How many accusations for you alone sah?
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by NwaMary1: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
You are an evil person.
You need to be caged.
God forbid bad thing.
Keshi666:
I wonder why people won't mind their business,even if he sleeps with his daughter it shouldn't be a big deal if its consensual.

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by 2special(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
shey nah you get the car with the redeem church sticker....No worry God go fight your battle for you
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by tuzle(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Keshi666:
I wonder why people won't mind their business,even if he sleeps with his daughter it shouldn't be a big deal if its consensual.
are u high

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by virago(f): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Keshi666:

Incest is a crime in Nigeria
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by imagrg(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Enemies of progress in action.
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Christmasdon(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Some persons sleeping with a daughter is it becoming a global trend. I ask. ? hmm!
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by ArticleBeast: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Keshi666:
You are cursed.
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by yeyeosoronga: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Neddstark:
In Nigeria, never believe one side of the story. I have seen someone been blamed on theft and rape just to give a dog a bad name. Be careful. Especially you pastor-haters having orgasm over Busola rape case.

And I have seen pastors who sleep with young girls and teenagers in their church choir. Even their married women are not spared in the church.
So what are you saying?
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Neddstark: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

And I have seen pastors who sleep with young girls and teenagers in their church choir. Even their married women are not spared in the church.
So what are you saying?

Are you listening to yourself? So every pastor labelled as a rapist should be condemned without proper investigations? The same way pastors can sleep with anyone is the same way you and males around you can. This is not about pastors, watch how you condemn people. People like you if you were alive during Joseph's time you would have done the same.

4 Likes

Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Maybe he waz entering from za oza ole grin

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by yeyeosoronga: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Neddstark:

Are you listening to yourself? So every pastor labelled as a rapist should be condemned without proper investigations? The same way pastors can sleep with anyone is the same way you and males around you can. This is not about pastors, watch how you condemn people. People like you if you were alive during Joseph's time you would have done the same.

You were the first person to bring pastors into this thread. The man accused of sleeping with his daughter isn't even one.
You brought up the rape case against the COZA man, and I just let you know we see the atrocities his kind commit everyday.
It's not pastor hating, it's reality. While false accusations can be devastating, so are certain crimes such as rape, murder etc to their victims. Victims voices must be heard and not silenced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Giftexx: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Relocate to *big man* area

1 Like

Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Organs(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
saracus:
Hmmmmmmmm..,.. Na you sabi, she is your daughter. Make rumour no turn true sha

What nonsense is this one saying again Abi ur part of the Rumour peddlers
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Respect55(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Keshi666:
shocked
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Neddstark: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

You were the first person to bring pastors into this thread. The man accused of sleeping with his daughter isn't even one.
You brought up the rape case against the COZA man, and I just let you know we see the atrocities his kind commit everyday.
It's not pastor hating, it's reality. While false accusations can be devastating, so are certain crimes such as rape, murder etc to their victims. Victims voices must be heard and not silenced.

Negro, go and sleep
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2019
A good example of "Man proposes but God disposes" Weh don Sir.
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by BlackfireX: 12:43am On Sep 23, 2019
saracus:
Hmmmmmmmm..,.. Na you sabi, she is your daughter. Make rumour no turn true sha

So after all this glaring evidence, you still wail.

Is that your son in that profile picture
Re: Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce by STARGREEN(m): 1:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Keshi666:
See reasoning! Negative logic. Please abort this mind set. Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Robbing A Prostitute In Benin, Edo State / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) / 10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.