Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) (43321 Views)

Marry You Best Friend: Laura Ikeji And Husband Love Photo / Desmond Elliot Shows Off His Son As He Rocks Mother's Wig / Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

What if he is fatherless?
What if the father abandoned them and not associating with them or walked out the marriage?
What about those whose fathers denied their paternity?
You can't force your parent(s) to associate with you if they don't want.
Ramsey Noah is alleged to be involved in Paternity scandal, he doesn't know his father. His mother was playing around.
and he told you personally he doesn't have a father u will suffer to train ur children only for the mother to take the glory

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Stillthebest: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

naso men de suffer na..

father will suffer raise kids, and 1st die

later mother will start to enjoy wetin papa suffer for...

And when they want to take anyone abroad na their mothers. Even when the father is alive unlike Linda ikeji who is showing the love to both parents. I would have loved to show both my parents equal opportunities if I still had a dad!
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one, mother's are precious..
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by stepo707: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

One of the keys to unlocking the blessings is honour.. Anyone who birth you possesses the power to bless or curse you effectively, unchallenged even by the devil except God. When you honour your parents, you unleash from their bosom the blessings reserved only for the children who honour.

I knew from a very young age that the blessings from a parent far outweighs the prayers and proclamations of priests and prophets combined. Hence, I sought for it, for a window. I was restless. When the opportunity came, I knelt before my father and asked for that one thing, the greatest gift a son can ever recieve.

He layed his hands on my head, never said a word but his tears began to drop on my head. I knew something in me changed that day. An indescribable level of empowerment. That was all I needed to become Richdad.

Richdad
Pmed you
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
DONFRANSKID:
and he told you personally he doesn't have a father u will suffer to train ur children only for the mother to take the glory

Do you understand English language?
How is WHAT IF ascertained?
I don't know anything about him, I said WHAT IF these are the likeable reasons.
How do you know his father suffered with him? Did you live with them?
Is Jeremy suffering with Linda's son?
People who don't know their story is asking her to take the child to him while some are accusing her of not allowing the man to see him but it is the man that dissociate himself.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by GianlucaVerde(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

One of the keys to unlocking the blessings is honour.. Anyone who birth you possesses the power to bless or curse you effectively, unchallenged even by the devil except God. When you honour your parents, you unleash from their bosom the blessings reserved only for the children who honour.

I knew from a very young age that the blessings from a parent far outweighs the prayers and proclamations of priests and prophets combined. Hence, I sought for it, for a window. I was restless. When the opportunity came, I knelt before my father and asked for that one thing, the greatest gift a son can ever recieve.

He layed his hands on my head, never said a word but his tears began to drop on my head. I knew something in me changed that day. An indescribable level of empowerment. That was all I needed to become Richdad.

Richdad

Powerful stuff Bro
Remain blessed
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Stillthebest:

And when they want to take anyone abroad na their mothers. Even when the father is alive unlike Linda ikeji who is showing the love to both parents. I would have loved to show both my parents equal opportunities if I still had a dad!

mother is still important... i lost my both parents early
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by MikelIbe: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Igbo mom
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 5:22am On Sep 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Why can't you guys pose with your fathers who suffered to raise you clowns, ungrateful dingbats undecided undecided
/
Too many mama boys. That's why ladies complain that they can't find real men for marriage. Those boys are looking for ladies to be their mothers in a relationship. When they do get married, their mothers run the family until the ladies give up either in misery or divorce.

/
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by awoluyi(m): 6:23am On Sep 23, 2019
lenghtinny:
Why always momma angry

It's not "always momma. "
What of when the children sing for their papa: ILE LO LÒ TARARA!
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by pyrex23(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Why can't you guys pose with your fathers who suffered to raise you clowns, ungrateful dingbats undecided undecided

Hard Truth.. Just how it is

Most Sons are closer to their mothers even though the fathers do the most financially and disciplinary wise...

Btw how'd you know he isn't late?
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Stillthebest: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

mother is still important... i lost my both parents early

There's no place I did say it is not. Only talking about mothers getting all the attentions while fathers don't. Any son will sidelines his father will grow to be a father. Sorry about your parents.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by renewable1(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Cool

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by lenghtinny(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2019
awoluyi:

It's not "always momma. "
What of when the children sing for their papa: ILE LO LÒ TARARA!
You are evil angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Bitnet(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2019
See how son bribe his police dad (penzazo tv) comedy
son bribe his dad over poor school report sheet. Awesome comedy from penzazotv
#penzazotv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdkFMKi5H4k
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Do you understand English language?
How is WHAT IF ascertained?
I don't know anything about him, I said WHAT IF these are the likeable reasons.
How do you know his father suffered with him? Did you live with them?
Is Jeremy suffering with Linda's son?
People who don't know their story is asking her to take the child to him while some are accusing her of not allowing the man to see him but it is the man that dissociate himself.
don't worry when your time comes u will understand better
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
DONFRANSKID:
don't worry when your time comes u will understand better

I am a mother not a father so my time for that can never come.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I am a mother not a father so my time for that can never come.
which I pray so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Becomes Moetchandon Ambassador / Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.