Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How To Import From China Without Stress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import From China Without Stress (227 Views)

Buy From US And China Without Stress / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / How To Import From China Without Traveling To China... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Import From China Without Stress by softwork01: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
You can download my FREE GUIDE explaining in details, with pictures and video here bit. ly/2m812i1 [remove space].
Just click get started and you will be redirected to download page

Visit aliexpress.com or 1688

with aliexpress
Search for the product you want In the search box

Try going for products with ratings above 4.6

After getting the product you want, copy the link. we will come back to this

1688 is the local site for the Chinese themselves, so products on 1688 are always even cheaper
than aliexpress, the little challenge is that, the website is all written In Chinese. Do not worry, I will
explain how you can easily search for products on 1688 (everything explained with pictures n video in th free GUIDE
click bit. ly/2m812i1 [remove space]

1. use chrome browser to visit 1688, right click on the page, then click TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH

2. Use the search box to search for the desired product, then copy the product page link.
In a situation whereby you find it hard to get the product using the search box, use the image search method (explained better in the free guide)

AFTER GETTING THE PRODUCT PAGE LINK

3. visit chrisvicmall. (i advice using them as a beginner as they make the process easy, as you gain more knowledge you can start using other methods like agents to help you source directly)

register on chrisvicmall .com
Click order placement on your dashboard
Then you paste the links of the products above (everything show in the free video, get access to free guide bit. ly/2m812i1 [remove space]
Chrisvic will help you procure it, and ship down to nigeria fast.
You visit their office in ikeja,Lagos and pick your goods. If you are outside lagos , they can waybill to you.

Comment if you have any question . Get the free guide for details, pictorial explanation

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. / Blogging Business Partner Needed / 8 Reasons Why Your Facebook Ads Don't Convert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.