Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

EVIL FATHER: Sisters Born As Result Of R&pe Brand Evil Dad The ‘irish Joseph Fri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EVIL FATHER: Sisters Born As Result Of R&pe Brand Evil Dad The ‘irish Joseph Fri (332 Views)

Evil Father Brutally Cut Off His Baby's Hand For Being Born / Nigerian Teenagers Jailed In The UK As A Result Of Telegram Chat / 16 Year Old Girl Killed Her Dad, The Reason Why She Did That Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EVIL FATHER: Sisters Born As Result Of R&pe Brand Evil Dad The ‘irish Joseph Fri by blog4all(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
EVIL FATHER: Sisters born as result of r&pe brand evil dad the ‘Irish Joseph Fritzl’

FATHERED BY EVIL Three sisters born as result of r&pe brand evil dad the ‘Irish Joseph Fritzl’ and reveal no one helped their desperate mum.

Three daughters of ‘Irish Joseph Fritzl’ tell how their r&pist father kept their mother ‘like a captive’ for two decades but authorities failed to take action.

THREE brave girls of the “Irish Joseph Fritzl” today break their silence about their r&pist father — and tell how no one helped their desperate mum.

Ashley, Iseult and Megan Manning have waived their right to anonymity to reveal how they, and three siblings, were conceived after their mother was s&xually abused and “held like a captive” for nearly two decades by evil Sean McDarby.

The sisters say their mother Mary — who was beast McDarby’s ­stepdaughter — was repeatedly abused and lived in fear for years.

The monster first r&ped Mary in 1976 when she was just 12 years old and impregnated her for the first time when she was 16.

But when Mary reported the ­horrific situation, they said “no one did anything following mum’s numerous attempts to seek help”.

‘EVERY TIME SHE REACHED OUT – NOTHING HAPPENED’

Speaking for the first time about her horror ordeal, Iseult told the Irish Sun On Sunday: “I honestly do not know how she survived and every time she reached out, nothing happened.”

McDarby was arrested in his workplace at a haulage business in Dublin and questioned by cops.

He admitted that he fathered six children with Mary between 1981 and 1989 — but said he didn’t believe he did anything wrong.

McDarby, from Ballickmoyler, Co. Carlow, was accused of statutory r&pe, r&pe, disposing of a baby’s body, physically abusing Mary and isolating her and her children.

A lengthy file was sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) but no charges ever followed before his death more than ten years ago.

Shockingly, McDarby was the first to hear of the DPP’s decision.

‘OUR MOTHER HAS LIVED A LIFE OF HELL’
Ashley, 35, the eldest of the three, said the system let their mother down time and time again.

She said: “I am angry that no one stepped in to help my mother. She did avail of the r&pe crisis services, she did talk to social services and [the police] and so did her r&pist, but nothing was ever done.

“The legal system, the support services… are to blame. This has affected all of us, our mother should have been given some right to justice, our mother has lived a life of hell and I’ve no idea how she got through it all.

“Despite everything she was able to separate her love for us, from the reality of our own conception, having come about as a result of such brutal r&pe by her stepfather Sean. This makes her an unbelievable person. Sean McDarby was pure evil.

“The anger I carried, I carried because sometimes she couldn’t. This is a result of the emotional and physical exhaustion she had from constantly fighting and trying to survive.

“I can only imagine how terrified she must have been, torn between protecting us and herself, and sleeping with a hammer under the pillow and locking every door and window in the house.

“I am really glad abortion is now allowed in Ireland particularly for cases of r&pe because it means my mother could have got away sooner had she decided to abort us.”

ATTACKS BEGAN AT 12
The Manning sisters have never referred to their mother’s r&pist as their “father”.

Instead they call him the “Irish Joseph Fritzl” and say he treated their mum, who had no ­positive childhood experiences, like a slave.

Psycho Fritzl, 84, is serving a life sentence in Austria for holding his daughter captive in an underground cellar for 24 years where she was r&ped and beaten and gave birth to seven of his children.

Mary’s alcoholic mum Mona married McDarby a year after husband Richard, a respected businessman in Ardee, northeast Ireland died in 1973.

Read more @ https://www.busitechnews.com/evil-father-sisters-born-as-result-of-rpe-brand-evil-dad-the-irish-joseph-fritzl/

Re: EVIL FATHER: Sisters Born As Result Of R&pe Brand Evil Dad The ‘irish Joseph Fri by ursullalinda(f): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Real evil Dad

(1) (Reply)

Man 75-year Old Man Arrested For Raping 11-year Old Girl (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Was Chased Out In Nnewe Enugu State / Brazil Based Arrested For Entering Nigeria With 5kg Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.