Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) (998 Views)

Thunder Strikes 23 Cows To Death In Ekiti / Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti / 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by lx3as(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
By Abdul Babajide

Over 30 cows were over the weekend struck
to death by thunder at Ijare community in
Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo
State.
The cows, which were 36 in number were
said to had been moved by Fulani herdsmen
into the community’s sacred groove located
on the town’s mountain top when the
disaster occurred.
When DAILY POST visited the scene of the
incident known as Oke-Owa, the dead cows
including calves were seen scattered all over
the mountain.
According to a source in the community, he
described the incident as the wrath of their
gods on the herdsmen as he stressed that
they desecrated the sacred groove which is
forbidden in the town.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/22/breaking-thunder-strikes-dead-36-cows-ondo-communitys-sacred-groove/

Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by cenaman(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
After CHE vs LIV today my wife ask me where is the remote i said liverpool, she got angry and shout darling i said where is the remote, i answer politely....at the top of the table.

3 Likes

Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by bunmconig(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
my ondo people will never disappoints

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by kayusely70(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Better

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is highly un-deplomatic.

Whosoever that is crying to create tension between Yorubas and hausa fulanis should be seriously dealt with.

Both have many things in common and understanding and has inter married over years.

Why now killing your brothers with thunder!

Is this the true teaching been an omoluabi....

Get ready because Buhari and his people will strike back any moment.

Am quite sure the grasses was poisoned not thunder

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by wwwkaycom(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
bunmconig:
my ondo people will never disappoints

Are you supporting this?
Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by cenaman(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Whosoever that is crying to create tension between Yorubas and hausa fulanis should be seriously dealt with.

Both have many things in common and understanding and has inter married over years.

who is this one?

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by bunmconig(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Are you supporting this?
na me be the lightening? Anyways, you can go ahead to question the gods.
Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by technuel: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Like seriously serious
Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by Jackossky(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Looking towards the day we would accept ourselves as part of a whole and jettison this ethnocentric bias amongst us.
Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by myfan: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
The gods are angry
Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by oladeebo: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
What!
Thunder?
Olukosoooo!
Olafeebo
Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by hisgrace090: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmm!
Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by maisauki: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
food don ready for IPOBians and their supporters
oya com begin to shout karma has come on fulanis
Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by NGRsenate: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Am quite sure the grasses was poisoned not thunder

That’s what you get when you enter someone’s farm and start destroying his means of livelihood.

Perhaps the farmer has sprayed herbicide there in preparation to cultivate new crops; the herdsmen carried themselves like mumu there.

I am not sympathizing with the herdsmen, they got what they deserved.
Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by kingreign(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by trueking: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
They don't look like they were struck by thunder.
Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by healthserve(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Some people can flex power. I hail Ondo people
Re: Thunder Strikes Dead 36 Cows In Ondo Community’s Sacred Groove (photos) by Zikora1000(f): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2019
I hardly see Fulani herdsmen these days in South East. I love the approach of the south east govs. transport your animals via vehicles and road transportation or leave south east!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Sweet Corn Available For Sale In Large Quantity. / I Need Spent Grain. Brewery Waste From Direct Source / NO BUYER FOR OLD LAYERS???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.